Refugees

Status
Not open for further replies.
lacoste said:
and go to hell you sicko mental ill leave black poeple alone :mad: anfoiret putain zigoto
Are you ok?? I sent you a PM cuz I don't know what you talking about..

samoel said:
Somebody forgot the medication again ...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You know for all the advances medicine made in the past few decades, it has its inherent limitations. See "Professor" Shamshon is incurable and I think we have another such case.

kiev said:
You know for all the advances medicine made in the past few decades, it has its inherent limitations. See "Professor" Shamshon is incurable and I think we have another such case.

good point. :)

stop smoking pots and distoring (recent) history.

Sheila Jackson Lee did not agitate for the removal of the cap. Her bills would have raised the cap to 25,000. See H.R. 247. That would still leave people at the backend of the line an extremely long wait. Removing the cap was proposed, advanced and obtained by the Adminsitration--the whole process was completed in three months.

Even more critically, Sheila Jackson Lee and her CBC lunatics presented the cap adjustment bills along with crackpot immigration bills that would for example, given TPS status to nationals of at least 12 countries (H.R. 60), or offered amnesty to a huge number of law breakers (H.R. 245). In other words, her lunatic suggestions would have no prayer of being passed.

TortFeasor said:
Hey rightwing nuthead:

For your infromation, members of the CBC are elected members of Congress representing the interests of their constituencies. Of course for the likes of you who can only function by arranging slush funds for Tom DeLay and Karl Rove to circumvent the legal process in the country, that might be a difficult fact to understand.

Elected members of Congress voicing the anger, frustration and demands of their electors - what a new concept!

It is one of the leaders of the CBC (Sheilla Lee kackson) who for years have been advancing the cause of removing the annual cap (interestingly the CBC was one of the first supporters of cap removal - long before your buddy George even heard about it!)

What are some of the ideas the CBC has "screamed about" that you find disagreeable - demanding equitable access to education and opportunities; demanding investigations to discriminatory practices in government and lending institutions; seeking punishment for the lynching-like treatment of blacks in Texas; and denial of voting rights by the Friends of George in Florida and Ohio?

Correct me but I think the CBC was supporting some crazy bill in Georgia that would have allowed people(DNC activist) to vote without showing any ID...

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted by samoel
The whole thing please (exept the french part) ..
btw who's "we" how many penguins are in the board

You can do better than that! Do I need to explain why I used " we" too? How many login IDs are you using? I like the way you logout and then re-login with your other ID to support your own point. Clever! Oops

peguin12 said:
Originally Posted by samoel
The whole thing please (exept the french part) ..
btw who's "we" how many penguins are in the board

You can do better than that! Do I need to explain why I used " we" too? How many login IDs are you using? I like the way you logout and then re-login with your other ID to support your own point. Clever! Oops
Hey genius(es) check with site admin to see how many user names come from my IP address

Last edited by a moderator:
Had to donate the meds

Actually, I had to send mine to George as he could not sleep or function with all these craziness going on: a disaster in Iraq, a racist response to a natural disaster, an operative (more like a co-President) who leaked the name of a CIA agent in violation of the law, sagging poll numbers, a right-wing coalition of religious zealots making life difficult for Dear George because they are not getting what they paid for (as promised to them) AND he has to interrupt his vacation for a bunch of black people. He cannot take it!

On a related note, would you send me yours?

samoel said:
Somebody forgot the medication again ...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.