Refugee Travel Document Utiliy

Hello everyone, so I applied for RTD(1st one) on August,2021 and at that time my I-485 was pending but in October my i485 was approved. Since my status changed ,will there be any issue because in my RTD application I put my status as an "Asylee". Also any experience about how long does I have to wait( at NBC) thanks

Hello everyone, so I applied for RTD(1st one) on August,2021 and at that time my I-485 was pending but in October my i485 was approved. Since my status changed ,will there be any issue because in my RTD application I put my status as an "Asylee". Also any experience about how long does I have to wait( at NBC) thanks
no you don't have to do anything regarding the RTD.

Correct. My four years with the RTD, tough. Across all the regions, from China to NZ, the airlines always made me wait, always had to be examined further. +CBP would always send me to secondary when I return to the US - they would send me there for no reason. This was when I was traveling with RTD+GC. Like everything else with the asylum process, what kept me going was the full knowledge that those difficult days would come to pass. A new day would come when I would have a real passport.
You mentioned China, just want to double check, did you travel to China with RTD and with/without Green Card?
If you did, could you share your experience with getting a visa and the whole travel process?

Thank you in advance!