Refugee Travel Document - updates 2019 onwards

Yeah it's only way to go. You'll need visas but still, the extra year is invaluable.
Bro what you did is so wrong!! i tried to do that and asked 2 different attorneys and told me that's not legit and only Refugee travel document works for asylees even after the GC and that in the citizenship exam the USCIS officer willhave doubts that you used your national passport cause no one use the Reentry permit as a passport for asylees but its only used if you plan to stay for more than 6 months out of the states! good luck but you should've asked an attoreny first before doing that.

This is done all the time. I used the RP as soon as I learned that I could, and naturalised without issues (I had other issues, not this). If you check the forum, you will see many others have done this too, because it is definitely allowed.

This is done all the time. I used the RP as soon as I learned that I could, and naturalised without issues (I had other issues, not this). If you check the forum, you will see many others have done this too, because it is definitely allowed.
If you passed it that doesn’t mean it’s gonna happen with everyone else! That’s so known fact when it comes to the immigration journey! I told him what the attorneys said and as i mentioned earlier they said it might get you many questions regarding it they didn’t say you will definitely be in trouble! Good luck to everyone

Good morning guys,

I was wondering if anybody expedited RTD before. And if it worked how long did it take.

Thanks.
Yes I expedited RTD before and it was through the congressman the reason was my blood pressure to high because of the stress. I sent BP records and was approved less than 2 weeks after that

This was before the covid 19 era as well. Since I had to travel internationally for work quite a few times, I used to apply for it 4-5 months in advance. I also preferred reentry permit since it’s valid for 2 years. Once I didn’t get it for around 4 months and I had upcoming travel so I expedited it using company letter. They sent it in a week after receiving the letter. In all I got 4 travel documents between the time from asylum to citizenship - 2 RTDs and 2 RPs.
Can you tell me more about your citizenship process? How was the interview? Did they ask you about your home country passport and trips?

How was your citizenship interview? What did they ask you?