Refugee Travel Document I-131 Experience?

Hi,

Thank you for replying! Do you know if I want to be three months out of country, is there any problem for my green card? or is there any problem for reentering to the USA?
i spent about 20 days outside the US in europe while my green card was pending i had no issues at all and i just got my green card 3 weeks ago just make sure that someone in the US can always check your mail box while you overseas to let you know if there's any updates from USCIS , i think the RTD you can use it for temporary travel three months is a long time i am not really sure about it but i wouldn't spend that long outside the US and if i don't have my green card yet i think it's better for you to wait until you receive your green card but if you wanna spend less time outside the US you will be fine and entering the US back is not a problem they will take you to inspection room in the airport just to stamp your RTD and maybe ask you how long you spent outside the US nothing else so no need to worry

i spent about 20 days outside the US in europe while my green card was pending i had no issues at all and i just got my green card 3 weeks ago just make sure that someone in the US can always check your mail box while you overseas to let you know if there's any updates from USCIS , i think the RTD you can use it for temporary travel three months is a long time i am not really sure about it but i wouldn't spend that long outside the US and if i don't have my green card yet i think it's better for you to wait until you receive your green card but if you wanna spend less time outside the US you will be fine and entering the US back is not a problem they will take you to inspection room in the airport just to stamp your RTD and maybe ask you how long you spent outside the US nothing else so no need to worry
Thank you for replying

When you call USCIS, ask an officer about the processing time at the particular USCIS office where your application is being processed and you will know approximately when you are going to receive your work authorization card.

Hi guys,

I applied RTD on February 22, 2019.
My last update is on May 21, 2019. It is saying that
`Refugee Travel Document Was Produced`
On May 21, 2019, we produced your Refugee Travel Document for your Form I-131, Application for Travel Document, Receipt Number LINxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. If you move, go to (website) to give us your new mailing address.

How long does it take to get my RTD after this update?

Hi guys,

I applied RTD on February 22, 2019.
My last update is on May 21, 2019. It is saying that
`Refugee Travel Document Was Produced`
On May 21, 2019, we produced your Refugee Travel Document for your Form I-131, Application for Travel Document, Receipt Number LINxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. If you move, go to (website) to give us your new mailing address.

How long does it take to get my RTD after this update?
Takes less than a week to get it. You should get it in the next few days. Congruts!

I got my RTD today. :)

Did anyone travel to Germany with RTD? Are they asking anything at the airport?
for example/
Why did you come? How long you are going to stay? Where is your bank statement? Travel Insurance? Do you have an invitation letter?

I got my RTD today. :)

Did anyone travel to Germany with RTD? Are they asking anything at the airport?
for example/
Why did you come? How long you are going to stay? Where is your bank statement? Travel Insurance? Do you have an invitation letter?
This topic has been discussed before, check the threads pinned .