Refingerprinting experience.

porajoy

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I have been fingerprinted on June22 for naturalization. But I called to FBI, they told be it was not readable, i.e. bad quality and sent back to TSC.

Did any of you have this experience? Can your provide when did you get fingerprinted second time? Is it going to help contacting local INS. I called customer service 1-800-385----, they told me to contact application support center. They would make the appointment, TSC would send the letter. I didn't quite understand how things play out. Please provide any input. Thanks.

You need not do anything but wait for a new appointment for fingerprint. It will arrive automatically. That happened to me too. Apparently, it does not delay processing of your application.

It did for me.

Before the interview I was fingerprinted twice, but both times the fingerprints were unclassifiable. I was then asked to provide police reports from all the places I have lived which I did. It has been almost a year since I interviewed and still no oath. They even made me fingerprint a third time last month, but still the fingerprints were unclassifiable. It seems to me that if your fingerprints don't go through, it can become an easy excuse for USCIS to delay the application (USCIS guidelines state that if fingerprints are unclassifiable a second time then police reports can be used).

Hi,

I am in the same boat as you are. I am in GC process and suffering the same situation and doing the same thing as you are doing (submiting police clearance from local police station and re doing fingerprints). Please let me know your progress at raj_021@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance,
Raj

WaitinFoEva said:
It did for me.

Before the interview I was fingerprinted twice, but both times the fingerprints were unclassifiable. I was then asked to provide police reports from all the places I have lived which I did. It has been almost a year since I interviewed and still no oath. They even made me fingerprint a third time last month, but still the fingerprints were unclassifiable. It seems to me that if your fingerprints don't go through, it can become an easy excuse for USCIS to delay the application (USCIS guidelines state that if fingerprints are unclassifiable a second time then police reports can be used).