Referred to Court After second asylum interview

When I call them, they say there is no appointment and call next week. I just gathered some documents for my case and I want to submit them asap. If I go to the office can I get a chance to make an appointment??
I worked with NIJC back in 2008-2009. I don't know if their set-up is different now. They used to have consultations on Thursdays. Once you do a consultation, they would then give you a pro bono lawyer. If you read my story, they gave me lawyers from Skadden Arps etc. the best. I think that they still do that. In the past, they were pretty quick to give you a lawyer. I think that, I got assigned my first pro bono lawyer....let me check: Asked for a lawyer in early March, they got me my first lawyer in late March., ahead of my master calendar hearing April 9th, 2008. I don't know if this is still the process.

All the big law firms have many lawyers participating in pro bono work. Esp. in Chicago, there is lots of them. Look them up and contact them directly, you don't have to go through NIJC. Big law firms: https://www.chicagobusiness.com/law/chicagos-largest-law-firms-2018

I worked with NIJC back in 2008-2009. I don't know if their set-up is different now. They used to have consultations on Thursdays. Once you do a consultation, they would then give you a pro bono lawyer. If you read my story, they gave me lawyers from Skadden Arps etc. the best. I think that they still do that. In the past, they were pretty quick to give you a lawyer. I think that, I got assigned my first pro bono lawyer....let me check: Asked for a lawyer in early March, they got me my first lawyer in late March., ahead of my master calendar hearing April 9th, 2008. I don't know if this is still the process.

All the big law firms have many lawyers participating in pro bono work. Esp. in Chicago, there is lots of them. Look them up and contact them directly, you don't have to go through NIJC. Big law firms: https://www.chicagobusiness.com/law/chicagos-largest-law-firms-2018
I called them several times and they were like there is no more appointments with them and they referred me to a different place ( I guess it’s a community church) and they told me the same too. After that I called every law schools and they told me the same. Maybe I’m unlucky to get a pro bono lawyer.

I called them several times and they were like there is no more appointments with them and they referred me to a different place ( I guess it’s a community church) and they told me the same too. After that I called every law schools and they told me the same. Maybe I’m unlucky to get a pro bono lawyer.
Don't call the law schools. Call the law firms directly. For the big firm Mayer Brown: https://www.mayerbrown.com/en/capabilities/specialinterests/pro-bono?tab=overview. Call them directly. Call other law firms too.

Hi all I did my asylum interview in Chicago office on 09/10/2019 and on February 2020 they referred me to court .my MCH was march 2021 years and two month before I received letter to do written pleading instead of MCH .and since 2021 they don’t schedule me for individual hearing yet .my attorney said to wait but I submitted more evidence again and he said he will send them .how long it can take to schedule me ?my case is sent to Louisville court which have Memphis juridiction.