REF received

bos485

Registered Users (C)
My lawyer received a REF for my case asking for employment letter..it was generated on 27th Nov.

I just checked the AVM at INS and it says that a REF was send on..xx/xx/xxxx but the message for my wife is still the same ie. this case was received on xx/xx/xxxx..... Is the msg updated for all applicants or only for the Primary????

My details
RD: 3 Aug 99
ND: 23 Aug 99
REF : 20 DEC 00

No Title

The REF is for you, so I think the message doesn\'t need to update for your wife.
Can you post your category ? BTW, are you NIW ? Can you post you REF detail ?
Thanks.

No Title

How many days did it take for the lawyer to recieve the RFE. Did u mean that the AVM was telling that the RFE was mailed on 27th Nov and your attorney recd it today( I.e 12/21) after almost a month.What do u mean RFE was generated on 27th.

No Title

EB2 RIR
Have not seen the REF.. but in lawyer\'s words.. asking for updated employment letter.. what ever that means!

No Title

Had called IIO 3 weeks back and was told that on 27th NOV a ref was generated but would take 3-4 weeks to mail out the ref due to overload and holidays. Checked AVM today after REF was received by lawyer yesterday and it said on 20th DEC they mailed a ref .... kudos to US Mail .. delivered on same day !!!!! OR you know better!!!!

No Title

Looks like VSC is still not done with issuing RFE\'s for aug99 cases ... approvals is a different story!!

No Title

I don\'t know why they generate so many REF.
They\'ve already have enough work to do, why bother to generate so many REF.
They don\'t understand how frustrated when we see so many Sep luck birds fly out before us.
It is unfair.