REF Received by VSC for a Month. No news, Anyone in the same boat?

VSCAPR99WAITER

Registered Users (C)
VSC received my reply for RFE on July 24 (msg changed). So far no news. I saw many with RFE receive date in Aug got approved. Are anyone with RFE in July still waiting? Please post your details.

My case:

RD/ND 03/99
RFE 07/99 (immunization records only)
RFE received by VSC (24/July)
still waiting

No Title

The RFE was to request completed Supplemental Form to I693 (immunization). It was sent to VSC on July 14 and they received it on July 24 (msg changed).

No Title

I am also in the same boat. rd 03/99. RFE 07/06 FOR immunization supplement.
RFE received by ins on 08/3. Mesg changed to receipt on 08/08. Still waiting.

No Title

The company name changed from X to Y. I send the company press release. I have not filed new I140

No Title

See crazyboy\'s situation.

In his case, there was a company name difference between I-140 and I485 and has been asked to redo I140.

My case is that company name has changed very recently and I got an RFE for the usual (G325, W2 for three years and employment letter). Dont know what to expect.

No Title

approved after RFE on 18 Aug. RFE received in July - INS ack message 08/04
message changed to approved for me and my spouse on 21st saying "this case has been approved on august 18"
I guess those who are in the same date range should hear very soon.
Why dont you guys continue with RFE Receivers message so that you can track better.
Good luck to you all- BTW many people start celebrations the moment they receive RFE, because approval is with in weeks.

No Title

ND-02/99, EB2. RFE received - 06/19/00, RFE Sent 07/19/00, RFE received by INS 07/25/00. But, still message did not change. I talked with an IIO twice, but still no change. My RFE was to file a new I-140, because of company merge and name change. According to the IIO, my RFE was sent to another department, and that is why the automated message was not updated. And she told me to wait 4 more weeks. The RFE said that it would take about 14-60 days for the approval. That leaves me another 4 weeks for waiting. I will post if anything changes.

No Title

akp, I assume your company name changed much after you filed I485. You have mentioned that you had to file new I140 because of the RFE. Does that mean you file I140, wait for approval and then go thru\' the whole i485 process again. Please Give details. Also How does INS know of company name change?

No Title

Nope. My company merged after I-140 was approved and before I applied I-485. The RFE asked me to file a new I-140 with the new company name as the petitioner. I do not think that this new I-140 goes thru the regular I-140 processing channel - just a guess. The RFE said to file a new I-140 and then wait for about 14-60 days for the approval. I haven\'t heard anything yet - about a month since they received my RFE. I am getting very very tired waiting. The message has not changed and will not change, according to the IIO. So, the only way I could know the status is to talk to the IIO and I cannot call more than once in a week. I hope they approve fast.
Hope this helps.

No Title

Hi aa bb, Does Notice of Action mean RFE? I called IOO, he said that it looks like there will be an notice of action soon.
Thank you!
EZ