REF on 27th Nov

bos485

Registered Users (C)
Spoke to an IIO today.. and was informed that a REF was generated for my case on the 27th Nov. but has not been sent out as yet... Any Idea how long does it takes to receive the REF once generated????

My details:
Contry : India
RD : Aug 3rd 1999
ND : Aug 23rd 1999
REF : Nov 27th 2000
Class : EB2
FP : June 2000

No Title

My RFE was generated on 25th Oct,mailed on 30th Oct and message updated that RFE ghas been sent on 30th Oct,and receieved in mail in three days.

No Title

Interesting.

I also talked to an IIO and she said a second RFE was generated for me on Nov 27 but will take 2-4 weeks to mail out because of the clerical backlog.

my vital stats
COuntry INDIA
Cat EB-1.1
I485 RD Feb 99, ND Mar 99
FP Mar 2000
First RFE Jul 10
Replied Aug 4
RFE II Nov 27

Thanks

No Title

Interesting...I too was told that my REF shall take 2-4 weeks to be mailed out due to holiday season...

No Title

What was your 1st RFE about. Did your Comapany name change or anything like that which triggered a second RFE. Kindly post your RFE details

No Title

First RFE was a typical RFE, employment letter, 3-yr tax returns, job prospects etc. All of it was unnecessary because my I-140 was done based on self petition (EB11 does not require a job).

Still gave all the information.

Now they want another RFE. The IIO says she does not know what this is about. So I am waiting to see what they want this time.

Hope this helps.