REF mailed out on 2/7 but still did not get it !!!!!. Does any body have same experience?

Me too

RFE mailed on 2/8, and do not know where is it now...
Call INS this Tuesday, and said will resend it...????, still wait...
wife\'s arrived 2 weeks ago..

My wife\'s RFE lost in mail

My wife\'s RFE was issued on Feb 8th. We haven\'t received it yet. Called INS last week to reissue the RFE, but still haven\'t received any sofar.

RFE issued on 2/7.

RFE was issued on 2/7 for myself and wife. Havn\'t got wife\'s RFE till date. Called INS last week and requested for reissual.

RFE issured on Feb. 08

RFE issued on Feb 08 for myself, my wife and son. My wife\'s get and replied. I didn\'t received myself and son\'s. Did they just issue one RFE then update all your applicant AVM or I have three RFE?

mine two letters from NSC stamped on the same day, one of them arrived 10 days later.

it was lost or sat still on the way!!

RFE during on 2/7 - 2/8

It looks like several RFE requests issued on 2/7 -2/8 lost, mine and my wife\'s were issued on 2/8, the one for my wife arrived 3 weeks ago, we called INS on 2/26, asked to remail the one for me, and we received it two days ago, but you know what, it is the one for my wife again!!!!, how could this happen? so I called INS again yesterday, the lady checked my case and said the RFE be issued twice for me, and only once for my wife ??????????? what is wrong here? the officer said my wife\'s request is the only one he could find in the petitions (note came with reissued request), does it mean my message updated because of wife\'s request? But it is used not to be this way, I am so confused... what is your advice, because if it DOES have a rfe for me, and I do not get it, and reply within 90 days, something bad will happen...

bhayya, don\'t worry

Here is what I have seen.

- If only you get an RFE, dependet\'s AVM doesn\'t get updated, unless she gets a different RFE for herself
- If one of your dependent gets an RFE, your AVM gets updated as well as the AVM for all the dependes u have gets updated

So, in your case, it looks like only your wife\'s case got updated. Don\'t worry and send a reply to your wife\'s RFE asap.

Thanks JavedG

Hope it is true, we sent reply for my wife today.
It is so confused when you try to understand how INS works...-:(

We are in the same boat, body.

On Feb 08, according to AVM, all three of us, me, wife and son get RFE. After two weeks later, only my wife RFE received and replied on Feb 28. My wife\'s AVM changed. But me and my son\'s AVE stay the same. Just called INS today, a lady said she will put a request for another mail of me and my son\'s RFE. I don\'t if I will receive my wife\'s RFE again. Hope God help me here. A lot of people apply later than me got approved. I am so exausted here.
ND: 03/2001

Maybe, that officer who process our case on Feb 08, scrue up our case.