Approved May 2001

I140 Files July 2001
Approved Sept 2001

AOS Filed RD 02/04//02
ND 02/06/2002
First FP May 2002
2nd FP Jan2004
Approved May 13th 2004

I am really greatful to this forum to make my wait pleasent as I used to browse regularly and seeing the progress of cases kept hope that some day my case will also be aproved.

Thanks
All specially Kashmir, silly_man and others

Update. Stamped on May 19th
Stamping Experience:
Reached with may family at around 6:20 AM
Stood in the Appointments line. we were first in Line.

Security Personnel let us in without any hassel.

Went through the usual Airport Kind of Security check. remove all metal belonging like Belts, Wallets, shoes into a tray for Xray.

Walked through the metal detector.

Collected the token

Called at the counter at about 7:30 when the counter opened.

The IIO Lady was very pleasent, took all the Passports, I94, AP sets(3), EAD cards(3), 2 ADIT photos, Filled Form I89.

Took Index Fingerprint analog, by inking with a Ink Pad,
Signature on the I89 Form and asked us to Wait for the IBIS check. My Daughter is not yet 14 so may be we need to visit for her again for FP.
finally around 8:30 She called us again and gave us the Stamped Passports. no questions asked.

Now the wait for the Plastic Card.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations !!

> All specially Kashmir, ...

My pleasure, and enjoy your freedom,
-kashmir

No RFE, EB2

Yes I happen to be one of the Lucky ones with No RFE and My Lawyer did a great job of putting every thing together. In Fact I was asked to wait before AOS was being filed as I was Moving My home address in Dec 2001 and They Filed When I moved into the new address. otherwise if I had filed in Nov 2001 My case would have been stuck due to Change of address who knows.

Today I got Emails for Card Ordered

Looks like Cards for Self, and Dependents spouse and Daughter were ordered, But My sons status is still as of 5/13 .. Approved blah blah. strange ways of USCIS!!!

my status:
Processing for your Alien Registration Card or Green Card has been completed. Your BCIS document will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

My Wife and daughter status
On May 28, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.