Red Sheet - TSC RFE- EB1A

brewtus

Registered Users (C)
With my TSC RFE I got a red sheet as well and the letter says that I am supposed to include it with my response. I have heard people getting a gold sheet with their RFE. Does red mean they have pretty much decide to deny the case? Did anyone get a red sheet with their RFE and then get approval?

what is this red sheet and gold sheet, I have no idea, can you explain, if you have time.
thanks in advance
Rama

The RFE letter comes with a gold or red sheet. The sheet has information such as officer no, the address to send the response to etc.

I got a red sheet too, which is for my NOID (Notice of Intend to Deny), and only gives 30 days to respond.

Is yours NOID or RFE?

With my TSC RFE I got a red sheet as well and the letter says that I am supposed to include it with my response. I have heard people getting a gold sheet with their RFE. Does red mean they have pretty much decide to deny the case? Did anyone get a red sheet with their RFE and then get approval?

I got Request for Information once with my I-140 NIW but "gold sheet" not "red sheet" and I got approved within a week after I submitted the answers to the questions they asked which was mainly to fill a G325B for my NIW.

brewtus - any update? I received my faxed RFE today. And in the letter, it says "Include a copy of this letter and place the attached red/fax sheet on top of your documents". So I guess I also have a red sheet. Anyone has a clue what this indicates? Good or not good sign?

Also, on the fax sheet, it says "response by fax is preferred". If I do respond by fax, it must be within 72 hours. Otherwise, I can respond within 12 weeks by mail. Anyone has similar experience?

Same here too

hi Hami,

Same situtation here too. I also have fax copy which says red sheet but there is no red sheet. Any one knows what Red Sheet means?

brewtus - any update? I received my faxed RFE today. And in the letter, it says "Include a copy of this letter and place the attached red/fax sheet on top of your documents". So I guess I also have a red sheet. Anyone has a clue what this indicates? Good or not good sign?

Also, on the fax sheet, it says "response by fax is preferred". If I do respond by fax, it must be within 72 hours. Otherwise, I can respond within 12 weeks by mail. Anyone has similar experience?

I just received the official RFE in the mail today, and found that there indeed is a red sheet. Hope it's not a bad thing.