Red Alert: Visa numbers over @ NSC

Don't spread word based on speculation. If you read the full thread you would know better. There is no such memo yet from NSC which says visa numbers are over. Unless its a memo or a part of a bulletin its all hear/say.

Not based on speculation .. this is the info from a guy who met a officer during infopass apointment.

Well if the officer was wrong then .. thats a different story.

But till now (12:30 PM ET) there is no approvals from NSC....

Lets home things starts to roll again at NSC....

CIS Ombudsman predicted that 40 to 70K visas will go unused end of this fiscal year.....and from emails from CIS Ombudsman....it looks NSC only requested 7700 visas in the first 11 days of June....So, I doubt....the numbers will get consumes so fast!

CIS Ombudsman predicted that 40 to 70K visas will go unused end of this fiscal year.....and from emails from CIS Ombudsman....it looks NSC only requested 7700 visas in the first 11 days of June....So, I doubt....the numbers will get consumes so fast!

Yes. The information provided by IO should be wrong. If USCIS knows that the remaining visa numbers not enough to clear the backloggs as of June visa bulliton, why should they make all catagory current for July. There is no logic to it. I feel it is completly wrong information. They have a correct inventory of approvable pending 485s as on May 07. The number is 39,000. If 40,000 visas are remaining as on May 2007, it is sufficent to clear all the backloggs.

The composition of PD of the pending & approvable 39,000 485 was varying between year 2001 to 2007. Thats is the reason why they made all catagory current, so that they can issue visa to all pending and approvable 485s.

don't stress too much guys, they have visa numbers and they clear all the back log, at this time, those who are not receving GCs, should be concerend about FBI name check, if that is cleared just keep faith,

they have enough visas and less space even to hold our applications, at this time they need to use some preservative to keep our papers intact

don't stress too much guys, they have visa numbers and they clear all the back log, at this time, those who are not receving GCs, should be concerend about FBI name check, if that is cleared just keep faith,

they have enough visas and less space even to hold our applications, at this time they need to use some preservative to keep our papers intact

OK, I got my email as I type, I am thru guys

I don't believe this rumor. Since July dates are current...they DO have more visas. Or else dates would not have been current...they will have to approve more people or move the dates back in the middle (less likely)

Yes. The information provided by IO should be wrong. If USCIS knows that the remaining visa numbers not enough to clear the backloggs as of June visa bulliton, why should they make all catagory current for July. There is no logic to it. I feel it is completly wrong information. They have a correct inventory of approvable pending 485s as on May 07. The number is 39,000. If 40,000 visas are remaining as on May 2007, it is sufficent to clear all the backloggs.

The composition of PD of the pending & approvable 39,000 485 was varying between year 2001 to 2007. Thats is the reason why they made all catagory current, so that they can issue visa to all pending and approvable 485s.

Where did you read about the 39,000 approvable pending 485s as on May 07?
Can you please post the link to the document.

Thanks.