Recvd FP notice,RD 12/28/00

Prakash Easwaran

Registered Users (C)
This discussion board has proved very useful, so I thought I\'d share my progress with other anxious fellow-applicants. Case details:
EB2,Non-RIR,India, PD-08/17/99
I-485 RD - 12/28/2000.
EAD recvd- 02/21/01
AP recvd - 02/28/01
FP notice recvd- 03/12/01. FP date - 03/20/01
Looks like NSC is waking up....

No Title

Hello Prakash Easwaran,

Could you please tell me, which state you are from?

Thanks,
Kon

No Title

Does it matter, where you stay, for getting fingerprint notice? My ND is 12/01/00. I didn\'t receive FP notice yet. I am in Florida, but my 485 filed in Nebraska, because my company is Detroit based. Can anybody help me to figureout this?

Thanks

No Title

My knowledge is based mostly on information gathered from the web and my lawyer , so I\'m not an expert but to the best of my knowledge once an I-485 application reaches the INS, it doesnt matter where you live.
Try checking with your lawyer to see if he/she recvd a courtesy copy of your FP notice. Your RD is pretty close to mine, so maybe yours is on the way. Good luck.

No Title

If, I am not wrong, FP is based on state. Because local INS office sends FP notice on behalf of Service Centers.
and also local INS Schedules appointment for FP.
And also, for Detroit area they are sending FPs, who are applied in Jan/Feb 2000.

This is my obersevation.
-Kon

No Title

Hi
I didn\'t get my FP notice yet. Any idea? Here is my deatils:
RD is 10/24/00
ND is 11/13/00
EB2
Columbus, Ohio.

Thanks

No Title

is that 2000 or 2001 for sending out FP notices out of detroit? Your answer will be appreciated. thank you.