Recvd 2nd FP Notice Oct 2002 Case

Shishir Saxena

Registered Users (C)
Recvd 2nd FP notices for self and wife. FP scheduled for 3rd week of Aug'04 at Oxnard, CA center.

Anybody with experience in getting early FP done at Oxnard center .... will appreciate your experience(s)

Our details are
WAC-03-018-5xxxx

got it this morning

Hey,

I received FP notification yesterday, our first FP was Nov 2002. It's scheduled for 1st week of August.

Do you know what this means?

How long is the wait after second FP?

Thanks.

Misman

WAC0300****

Did you guys do anything to get the FP notice... ( Fax enquiry/ Phone call ). My ND is also in Oct 2002 and did my FP in Dec 2002 and not yet received 2nd FP Notice ?

Fax Inquiry

485_takes_4ever said:
Did you guys do anything to get the FP notice... ( Fax enquiry/ Phone call ). My ND is also in Oct 2002 and did my FP in Dec 2002 and not yet received 2nd FP Notice ?

Did a fax inquiry at least that's what the lawyers told me couple months ago. I don't think it's related.

2nd FP notice rec'd Got FP done next day at ASC SFO

All,

Got the 2 nd FP notice for me and my wife yesterday in the mail. Asked lawyer to fax BCIS month ago. Im not sure he got a response but when I inquired, he wrote back "Guess what just got it in the mail today"
Today just thought of trying my luck with an early FP. Scheduled date was 07/28. There werent too many ppl there so lady at the front desk checks in with her boss and lets us in. Was done in abt 30 mins.

Rambo

Case Details
AC21 case
WAC-02-274-xxxxx
ND : 09/08/2002
2nd EAD 04/04
2nd FP done on 07/09/04

Got my 2nd fingerprint notice in the mail yesterday on 7/8/2004. My appt is scheduled for 8/7/2004. Did my 1st fingerprint in 2/2/2003.

WAC-03-044-#####

I just received 2nd FP notice for me and my wife. I sent two fax inquiries and then wote an e-mail 3 dyas back.

WAC 03-031-*****
1st FP done on 12/1/02
ND 11/1/02

Guys,

Could you please post the content of fax enquiry / email enquiry with numbers and email address , i like to make one....

Thanks in advance.