Recording for October 13, 2022 Conference Call with Rajiv S. Khanna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I work remotely on the L-1B visa? What documents are required at the port of entry?

Hey Rajiv,

I’m an Indian citizen and currently working in USA on L1B visa. Can I travel back to India for 2.5 months and work remotely from there (I’ll be on paid leave for 1 month out of 2.5 months)?

What documents will be needed at port of entry (besides passport, visa, I94)?

Thanks,
Manav

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I get my current H-1B and H-1B extensions stamped at the same time? Can the spouse get the current H-4 and new H-4 visa stamped based on my H-1B extension?

Hi Sir,

My current H1-b and my spouse's H4 (i-539) expire on Feb-2023. I have my H1-b extension approved starting March 2023.
We don't have a visa stamp for our current visa status (expiring on Feb-2023).

We have an appointment for visa stamping on Nov 2022 (H1-b and H4) in India.
Is it possible to get my current H1-b (expiring Feb-2023) and h1-b extension (starting March 2023) stamped? Similarly, can my spouse get the current H-4 and new H-4 visa stamped based on my H1-b extension?
We are trying to maintain my spouse's H-4 EAD and driving license.

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
We are in a lot of problems, we called Mrs. Rajiv S Khanna, but no one answered our phone, please guide us
Please dial in on Thursday at 12:30 pm EST to attend the call or else listen to the call recording that will be posted here on the forum and also on our youtube channel. If urgent, please call our reception at (202)909-1110 and request an appointment to speak with Rajiv.

Status
Not open for further replies.