RECORDING available for June 18 Conference Call

Status
Not open for further replies.
I 485 rfe

I got my labor certification and EB3- I140 filed form a company X. Just before the I 140 approval I resigned for that company and joined another company Y. After joining the company Y that I-140 got approved. While working for company Y, using the employment offer letter given by company X, I filed the 485 in July 2007.

On the 325, biographic form I indicated that I am working with company Y now. But attached the job offer letter form Company X.

Now last week I received an RFE asking to explain the discrepancy. (your recent H1B approval is for company ‘Y’, the employment offer letter submitted with 485 is form company X, explain.) .

Can I now mention in the response that I am using AC-21. ( The previous job title is “programmer” with company X. Now the Job title is “ Manager” . Job responsibilities are about same ( say 60 %,) the job with ‘Y’ is having some additional reviewing responsibilities.) Will it be an issue ? Can we say in the job letter that my title is Programmer/Manager ?

Thank you

Recent Pre-Adjudication by NSC

Hi, I heard about the Recent Pre-Adjudication by NSC. I received an RFE for my EVL and sent as a response, my original EVL that I had sent with the original packet and an AC21 letter, porting to my current employer. I got a response indicating that case processing has resumed. Does this mean that the AC21 has been accepted. The message also said something about 'you should hear from us in 60 days regarding a decision' etc... does this mean my AC21 was accepted?

Ac21

My PD is July 2003 EB2. My case is pending in Texas service center. I applied for 485 on August 7th 2007. My 140 was approved Dec 2008.
I do not have a copy of my LCA and the company will not share it with me. I have copy of my approved I-140. What complications can happen if i try to invoke AC21. I am not sure what was put in my LCA and what defines "similar" job.

Status
Not open for further replies.