Recording available for July 18 Conference Call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Filing at incorrect USCIS center

Hello,

Attorney filed H1B at incorrect USCIS service center . I received 1-797-C with my receipt and A number.
The California Service Center returned the petition due to it being filed at the California Service Center instead of Vermont.
Attorney send my petition to the correct center. Will my petition be rejected? My OPT will expire in August 2013.

Thanks

Hi Rajiv,

With your guidance, i had recently filed my I-130 with a priority date of Nov 2012. I was just wondering if there is anything I can do in regards to my case (i.e. file an I-485) since the F2A date has become current.

During the TVU case, i had stayed in the US far about 15 days after the school got shut down then returned to my home country as there were no proper instructions from the USCIS. Would this count as an overstay? and Would this create a problem for my GC process?

Thank you very much for all your help.

Working on H1b having contract in India

I am working on H1b and looking for change to some other employer (New petition is already approved). I had signed 2 years contract with my old compnay in india says that if I leave company with in 2 years I need to pay some x amount to company.
Do I really need to pay that amount? Can company do any harm in US or India related to that contract? If my new company file green card then any complication from old company if any inquiry go to old company as I know they are going to give bad feedback?

Questions Regarding Cancellation of Approved 140 and maintaining priority date with new employer

Hello Rajiv Sir,

Currently I have two 140 approved. EB3(2009) and EB2(2012,porting done recently). Now I am changing job and my current employer said he will cancel my 140.

So when my new employer start my green card process can I still use my 2009 priority date?
In what cases this I can't use my old priority date?

Thank you very much for all your help.

H1 Rejected - Utilised EAD - Same Employer

Hi Rajiv Khanna Ji,

To start with thank you for all your support,

My details from 2007 till 2013 are:

Labor (Employer A): EB3
Filed: June/2007
Approved: June/2007

I140 (Employer A): EB3
Filed: July/2007
Approved: Jan/2009

I485 Filed: July/2007 along with EAD, AP
Applied for EAD, AP Renewal and received valid ones till Nov/2010.

Employer A: Filed for H1 extension in Jan/2009
During Apr/2009, Employer A received update that my H1 extension was denied.

Then on the same day Apr/14/2009, HR team (Employer A) asked me to fill up I9 form with EAD Details.
At that moment Employer A mentioned everything is good and my status as AOS since Apr/14/2009.

by moving into AOS thru I9 form (Employer A), is it legal and will there be any problems?

Status as of now:
Moved to Employer B (Dec/2009)
EB2 Labor : Approved (Oct/2012)
EB2 I140 Approved (Nov/2012)
Am i eligible to retain EB3 Date (June/2007)?
Will there be any problems during interfiling?

Thanks & Regards,
Satya.

Status
Not open for further replies.