RECORDING available for August 5 Conference Call

Hi Rajiv,

I-485 got approved on June 8, 2010 – received I-797 notice stating that:

The above application has been approved. Prior to receiving your permanent resident card you may be required to report for biometrics processing. If you are required to report for this processing, you will receive another notice advising you of the date, time and location to appear.

If you have not received your permanent resident card or the above mentioned notice to appear for biometrics processing within 90 days, please call our office and the number listed below.

It is closing in on 60 days and I still haven’t heard anything from them.

But, on their website, under the “Check my Status” section, it still says:

INITIAL REVIEW - The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now being processed at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you.

1) Confused as to what is happening with my case – why the discrepancy?

2) What is my current status – am I a resident or do I have to wait till I physically receive the plastic card?

3) Should I open a service request/infopass or just wait out the 90 days?

4) Should I be renewing my EAD/AP?

Thanks in advance
Andrew

I am the petitioner for a CR1 (I-130) for my wife and am currently preparing my I-864 for the NVC.
I own and have owned a business (sole proprietorship) for 21 yrs. which generates $250,000.00/year.

I have so many time now, I don't know where I can go, so I stay here to enjoy myself these

messages.