Recording available for Aug 16 Conference Call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working Overseas while N-400 is Pending

I applied for naturalization using N-400 on May 2010. I finished my fingerprint on June 2010. I recieved a job offer to work overseas. Can I start the job overseas and come back on my interview date and go back to my job oversea? Does working overseas affect my n-400 application?

EB3-I questions from Trackitt EB3-I members

Dear Rajiv,

We represent member immigrants from EB category 3, Chargeability to India (EB3-I) from the immigration tracking website trackitt.com. We are significant in numbers and are evaluating various options possible as listed below. As you are already aware of the retrogression of EB3-I and the unfortunate mess we applicants are stuck in, we like to request your opinion about the options.

Q1)Besides CIR,is there any legal means that , you think, will help to reduce EB3-I backlog or waiting time

Q2) USCIS has been projected by various immigrant attorneys to have wasted their allocated quota of visas progressively each year since last few years including 2010.
Could you please share if you are aware of any fact about visa numbers wasting for previous years and 2010 as well. We estimate that approximately 500 visas from EB 3-I were used for other categories.Any legal measures
against these continued visa number wasting and capturing the wasted visa numbers from previous years?

Q3) Is there a way to compute the exact number of EB3-I visa numbers
a. That are allocated but not consumed
b. Allocated but distributed into other categories
c. Allocated but not used at all

If so can we ,as applicants ,enforce their recapture?

Q4)What's the option before us to ask USCIS to split the left over EB1 visa numbers spill over to both EB2 and EB3 rather than to EB2 only.

Is there any rules for left over Visa numbers spill over or it is a prerogative of USCIS?

If you feel that you can help but want to discuss these issues outside of this conference call, please let us know. We will be more than happy to take your guidance.

Sincerely,
Trackitt EB3-I members

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Rajiv,

I have 3 years of Bachelor and 2 years of Masters degree from India which does not qualify for EB2 filling. My Labor and I140 approved in EB3 of 2007.

I recently heard that you can convert yourself from EB3 to EB2 based # of years of experience in USA.

Is it true? If yes then what is the procedure and how can I do that?

Appreciate your response on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.