Record? - less than 1 month ND - Fingerprint

No Title

Are you saying that your I-485 was approved in about 2 months time??? I may not be very clear on this , but isnt the Interview the last thing before you get GC stamp????

No Title

I got it in less than a month or say 30 days.

ND Feb 07-01. FPs received March 14 and scheduled for the week of March 27. INS must have mailed them out on or before March 07 :)
So you did not break the record...ha ha.

Also, I got approval for my EADs in record 7 days. I have not seen that record broken.

No Title

Hey, man,

So, record is beaten... ahh!! (smile).
Seriously: have you received your EAD by mail already or you just check automatic answering in NSC?

No Title

Fun Guy,
Are you saying that you got your I-485 approved in 30 days??? Or are you only talking about EAD.Please clarify. ALso if you could tell us EB2 or EB3. Thanks and congartulations.

No Title

Hi, chotu,

I think both of us are saying about Fingerprint notice letter received and Employment AD received only. I485 approved is a way to go. From Yellow form, attached to FP letter:

>
So, just "will shortly..."

No Title

Hello Andrew,

Thanks for your response. I thought that the FP notice usually came after a long wait , alittle before approval of I-485. Looks like you will get the approval of 485 soon too. Good luck.

No Title

I can break your record. .... ha ! ha! Ha !!!!

I get the EDAs at same day (local INS office). 1-30-2001
I get the AP approved in 3 working day. Apply at 1-30-2001 and approved at 2-2-2001 and received at 2-3-2001.

I-485
RD:12-28-2001
ND:01-09-2001
FP:03-27-2001 (receive the FP letter 3-15-2001)

No Title

EB2
485 RD 1/14/01
ND 2/5/01

Finger Print notice received: 3/14/01
FP date: 3/27/01
alSO received yellow form along with FP notice

No Title

Fun Guy,
O.K you win ! BUT I still have biggest orange.
(fastest approved for Advance Parole)

No Title

But I got the fastest approval for my EAD from NSC.
I have got the biggest apple :)
ND Feb. 07
AD Feb. 14
received in mail 3 or 4 days after.
In Chicago we get AP the same day!

Any way, just having fun in a little serious world :)
Enjoy your approvals!!!

No Title

Hi, Columbus,

Could you share how you mastered to get EAD (EDA?) at the same day, well I need Employment Authorization Card for my wife. We didn\'t file it with my I485 application, because she had H1, but now she is laid off.
I don\'t have mine EAD yet.
Is it possible to get EAD for wife in local INS?

No Title

It is a form with color yellow :)

This form is optional, but is used to send INS information such as copy of all EAD cards you ever had and an employment letter from your current employer saying that they still offer you the job mentioned in I-40 and in I-485 applications.