Recommended Approval forever

goodford4me

Registered Users (C)
Stay on Recommended Approval statuse forever

My wife and I got the Recommended Approval in CA Feb 2005. The Recommended Approval said the final approval depends on FBI's check. It is 17 months passed and the status has never been changed. I called once to FBI, they said our fingerprint check was passed and sent back to CIS at the end of Feb 2005. We are so sad for that we have not made any move. Please give us some advice. Any suggestion is very welcome. Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
Recommended Approval

goodford4me said:
Any comment? Thank you.........
I have got my rec approval in August 05, final approval letter was sent in April 06.
You can write a letter to your asylum center or call them.
For some cases, it takes a while, others get it within weeks.

I wrote directly to the AO after 14 months of waiting. Approval was in the mail less than a week later. Looks like the decision was made long before then, but no one cared to send it out.

goodford4me said:
My wife and I got the Recommended Approval in CA Feb 2005. The Recommended Approval said the final approval depends on FBI's check. It is 17 months passed and the status has never been changed. I called once to FBI, they said our fingerprint check was passed and sent back to CIS at the end of Feb 2005. We are so sad for that we have not made any move. Please give us some advice. Any suggestion is very welcome. Thanks in advance!

You are still under" name checking", sir. Is your name very common?

cody2 said:
You are still under" name checking", sir. Is your name very common?

cody2,

Thank you. I think this is the point. Yes, my name is so common that I can find many pages results in google :mad:. Is there any way I can check the status of name checking from FBI? Thank you!

goodford4me said:
cody2,

Thank you. I think this is the point. Yes, my name is so common that I can find many pages results in google :mad:. Is there any way I can check the status of name checking from FBI? Thank you!

My English name (other name) has 24 million "hits" in google!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

goodford4me said:
cody2,

Dear goodford:

No way, just wait.

goodford4me said:

Please Please tell me the phone number to the FBI that You guys called ???

I am in the same boat as you guys since March 2006. I really wanted to call someone about this.

guys im in recommended approval too, Im in torrance california and I applied through the anaheim office, do anyone know the phone number of that office? I cant find it anywhere