Recommendation for a lawyer with experience in EB1-EA

lacchu

Dear Folks,

I am thinking of filing for EB1-EA. I need a lawyer who is creative in representing cases. My case is not a typical "researcher" category. I am confident that if my case is prepared well, I could qualify for

1. Playing critical role in the organization
2. Higher salary
3. Evaluated work of others.

Would greatly appreciate any inputs.

Thanks

My lawyer is very good at that stuff. He did my L1 to H1 transfer and my 1st GC application. Then I moved to a different employer and insisted to have the same lawyer start my new GC app with new employer. After some discussions, I got what I wanted. I am happy so far.
If you need more info, write to me pseudonym.id@gmail.com. I do not want this forum to become "lawyer advertisement site"

good lawyer needed!

Hey Guys.
I also need a good lawyer to file my EB1-EA application. Can you please PM me as well. Thanks.

Believe me. There are some very very good lawyers out there who can draft and petition that will never ever receive and RFE and denial. Straight approval.

they are little expensive - given their perfection they will.

They dont advertise because they dont have to as they are loaded.

one such group in NY and PA area

Klasko-rulon-seltzer-stock.

all other desi lawyers - they are good at other cases where you dont need to understand the science you are doing. such as EB3, EB2 etc which actually is more tough because you have know loopholes.

for eb1 you must have associates who can read and understand your science in a day which is also not easy.

I am not against desi lawyers, but I was told by a virginia lawyer to pack my bags when I asked him for EB1. he was not sure of EB1-EA and my research work. I approached the above lawyers and it was straight approval.

thank you for your recommendation. Guys any other good experiences with lawyers for EB1-EA?

I would also recommend Ashley and Krishnan. My experience on the whole was quite positive. Got my I140 (EB-1A) approved after NOID. Krishnan was very professional. He is quite open to suggestions and is willing to work with you.
I felt very comfortable talking to him over the phone the very first time and I have never met him in person.
All of our correspondences was mainly through email and sometimes through phone. He is quite prompt in anwsering his emails (typically within a day or two). It is a bit difficult to get him on the phone as he is on the move during the day.

Keep in mind that even if you go with Krishnan, you still need to do your homework especially with recommendation letters. He will give you good sample letters, but you would have to modify it substantially for your case.