Recived second Finger print Notice Code1 Any idea what this means

Ghost_card

Registered Users (C)
Gurus,

I recieved seond finger print notice today in mail. They want some code 1 finger prints. And iwas watching my USCIS portfolio and my LUD has been changed 7 times since Jan4. I dont know what they are doing over there. Can anyone help on this one.

Thanks a lot

Ghost_card,
Same here. I too received Finger Prints second notice(code1) on today though my PD is not current and it looks like long way to reach based on current Retrogression scenarios. Pl. see my signature for my details.
Let's hope for the best.

I gave same finger prints

Guys,
I got the type 1 finger print notice and gave them (they took only thumb print) aug 2005.No responce and no online update .I think because of visa number regression they are not opening the files.

FBI Name Check Done

Hi KVRP,
how do we know FBI Name Check Done on our cases.Are they updated your online case status.

Thanks

second fingerprints appointment

i already heard of some people that were asked to come for the second time.
i think it is because INS started to use a new technology for the biometrics this year. they just want to have everyones fingerprints in the new system.
anyone can comment on that?

Second Finger Print Notice ????

I also recieved my seond finger print notice couple of days back. It's scheduled on Jan 24th 2006. It's Code 1 finger prints again. On Dec 6th 2005 I have applied for my third EAD/AP and they were approved on Dec 21st 2005. I saw LUD for my I-485 on 01/02/06 but no message change. My Labor PD is May 1999. Is there any chance that my case will be apporved soon.... Can anyone help on this one.

Thanks in advance

Labor PD: May 18th 1999
EB 3 India
I-140, I-485 (Conc) Feb 26th 2004
Finger print Code 1 Sept 2004
I -140 approved on May 28th 2004
EAD3/AP3 Approved on Dec 21st 2005
Name check started on March 2004
Name Check cleared on July 2005 (according to E-mail from FBI)
Spouse name check cleared on March 2004 (with in a day)

I-485 Approval ?????? :confused:

rc001

Just call customer support, ask for your case status. Tell them your priority case is current. Since your priority date looks current , they may approve it anytime.

Good Luck.

schalla said:
Hi KVRP,
how do we know FBI Name Check Done on our cases.Are they updated your online case status.

Thanks

schalla,
you can send mailto: FBINNCP@ic.fbi.gov with your first, last names, DOB, Place of Birth, A#, I-485 RD/ND, your mailing address & contact phone#s,etc. with brief write-up about ur FBI Name check status enquiry info.
They will take around 2 months(based on my personal experience) to get back to u. In my case they took around 70 days to reply me back.

No there were no online case status updates happened with respect to my FBI name check process

Hope this helps.

Good luck.