Recieved email from uscis

lvsonii

Registered Users (C)
My i485 RD jun2001,asylum granted 1999,ND never received in mail.FP was jun2004.I sent rfe in july2005(medical),I am waiting for biometrics but today i just received mail but i do not understand if someone has a knowledge about this mesegge please help me.(On August 8, 2005, your I485 Application to Register Permanent
Residence or to Adjust Status was received here for processing. It is taking
between 850 and 900 days for us to process this kind of case. We will
mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.)My question is why i have wait more 850 or 900 days? if someone got this kind of messege please give me some advice.I am waiting for biometrics but i received this long waiting messege.I send my rfe in july2005 and immigration received on july11 2005 .

You'd better write to them explaining all of this, AND call them, AND ideally get an attorney. It would be a damn shame if they just received your I-485

Good luck!

i thing you really need a lawyer

dear friend,

i think you really need to contact a professional lawyer,

good luck to you

Today Call Nebraska

I just call them in morning and i got answered immi officer told me they transfer my i485 to somewhere else they dont know where,after five years waiting they transfer which office they dont know,now another waiting time for 900 days.

don't panic

everyone will receive an email from uscis when uscis receives his RFI. forget about the call, the rep knows nothing about it