Recieved courtesy copy of I-485 approval!!!

mysr2k

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,
         My Details as follows
PD=27-Jan-1997
Labor cleared =22-Oct-1999
I-140 cleared = 20-Dec-1999
Applied I-1485 on March-29-2000
(No RFE) I-485 approved = July-5th-2001

Can you please tell me the possible questions they might ask at Newark INS for stamping the GC in my passport(Like will they ask all my certificates,Birth Certificates etc, Salary certificates, etc.,) . thanks in advance.

No Title

No questions asked for PP stamping just take your approval notice even the courtesy copy is fine along with two ADIT style photographs your passport,your EAD\'s old ones if you have them and the current ones, any AP\'s you have.
First you go to the third floor rm 334 give your approval letter, they will call your name along with others they will return your approval letter, take you down to 1st florr rm 132(?) there you give the EAD,AP and photos plus the I-94 attached to you pp, then take your fingerprint and signature on I-551 form put your EAD\'s etc in a bag staple and five you a token number.

Go to the next room 133(?) watch the counter overhead for your number, it will tell you the current number being processed at which counter. Look for your number when it shows up go to the counter and give the package that was stapled previously and your pp. I did not say a word in 5 miniutes she stamped my passport and told me the Actual card will arrive in mail in 4-6 weeks all I had to say was thank you.

hope this helps

No Title

Thanks a lot chutney for your detail explanations. Is the passport size passport specification is same as it is for EAD card/I-485 filling or is it different. Once again thanks for your information.

No Title

Sorry... Is the passport size photo specification is same as it is for EAD card/I-485 filling or is it different. Once again thanks for your information.

No Title

Yes it is the same style as you had for EAD and 485 application its profile on the side with your ear showing..