Recieved 2nd FP notice

getting an FP notice is a very good things

Scheduled on 13th March. I hope NC is cleared finally. :(

coudl really mean your name check is done and your file was opened and the officer decided to issue a request for new FP as the previous ones would have expired.

I would check with local congressman or senator's office to mkae sure the NC is complete.

Wish you the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
coudl really mean your name check is done and your file was opened and the officer decided to issue a request for new FP as the previous ones would have expired.

I would check with local congressman or senator's office to mkae sure the NC is complete.

Wish you the best.

Thanks ...will do so

Got another snail mail from USCIS today

Got another snail mail from USCIS today says security checks pending. Answer in 6 months. :(

Got another snail mail from USCIS today says security checks pending. Answer in 6 months. :(

This is myself replying to myself. Got mail from FBI that NC Cleared. It states that I initiated inquiry with Mrs Bush (Which I did 2 months ago). SO seems that system works.
Now RETRORESSION :(

Hi Desiboston, do u know when was ur NC cleared?? I am stuck in NC from Jan 2005 , filed WOM in Jan 2nd Week (US atorney asked for 30 day extn). I got my 2nd FP. Do u think the FP2 is another routine proecess?

Hi Desiboston, do u know when was ur NC cleared?? I am stuck in NC from Jan 2005 , filed WOM in Jan 2nd Week (US atorney asked for 30 day extn). I got my 2nd FP. Do u think the FP2 is another routine proecess?

I think yours NC also cleared if they sent 2nd FP. Get an appointment with local USCIS (INFOPASS) in the area and ask them to clarify. My NC was cleared in Feb. 07

Good luck

Hi Desi_boston, even though ur NC cleared on 02/07, when you call after u receive the 2 FP (March 07), USCIS rep told you that ur NCis still pending, is it right??
Do u know when was ur NC cleared (date)??

The exact date is somewhere in early feb. I do not have the actual fbi letter in my hands right now its at home. I did not call USCIS because its a pain. Just going to local office confirms NC cleared.