reciept date of 27th july 06

dipsoni

Registered Users (C)
reciept date of 27th july 06,, plz reply.. URGENT

hello everyone

i had applied for H1b in advanced quota for year 2007. I have a receipt date of 27th July 06 and it shows online status as your application was recieved on July 27th 06 and we will mail you a decision as soon as it is made.

I have read it online that the quota for advanced degree had got over on 26th july. so why am i given a reciept that your application is recieved ??

they have not returned my application packet. I am really wondering whether it has got in the quota or will it be returned ?? by when should i expect hearing from them. when will i be informed whether i am in the quota or not ?

Also for people whose packet have been returned,, could u see the status change online that your packet has been returned or what other msg ???

Everyone please help me out in this.
Thanks in advance

Dipsoni

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello

I applied for H1 on 26 th July but still didn't receive any receipt number or LIN number. When did you get your receipt number and was your premium processing or normal.

Thank You

i got my receipt number on 10th august... mine was normal processing.... thet have updated my acc on 10th aug saying ur appln has been received but nothing further..

Thanks, as I was telling you I still didn't get any receipt number.
Could you please let me know if there is any change in your application status.