recevied I-751 ROC approval letter but no card

vega1x1

Registered Users (C)
I recently got approved for removal of conditions on my GC. I just received a very un-official looking (no logo's , no marks, looks more like a very bad copy job) letter stating that my case has been approved and I should be receiving the card in mail within 60 days. So much for the e-mail that says you should receive the card in 30 days. Unbelievable! The letter was sent by my local DO (Hartford CT). Are the local DO's responsible for sending the cards? Is this kind of letter normal? If it is how long before I receive the card itself after this letter is received? Does this kind of a letter signal a delay in card production and finally should I be expecting any other letters/documents as well?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I recently got approved for removal of conditions on my GC. I just received a very un-official looking (no logo's , no marks, looks more like a very bad copy job) letter stating that my case has been approved and I should be receiving the card in mail within 60 days. So much for the e-mail that says you should receive the card in 30 days. Unbelievable! The letter was sent by my local DO (Hartford CT). Are the local DO's responsible for sending the cards? Is this kind of letter normal? If it is how long before I receive the card itself after this letter is received? Does this kind of a letter signal a delay in card production and finally should I be expecting any other letters/documents as well?

Thanks
Vega1x1

Would you please tell where did you register to receive emails with updates in your application.
I will be filing I751 in sept 2nd to VSC. and since now they added the PO BOX 200 into the address, I'm wondring if I should sent the package thru USPS instead of UPS Beacuse they don't deliver to PO BOX.

You can register by clicking on the link below. The only update you get is when the NOA is generated when you go for BIO appt and when you get your card ordered. Otherwise the I-751 processing is untraceable. As for mailing the application, I say send as much as you can and always send it in certfied mail so you know its been recieved regardless of what service you use.
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/selectusertype.jsp;jsessionid=bacJhMenqoWnn4bTxyAWr

You can register by clicking on the link below. The only update you get is when the NOA is generated when you go for BIO appt and when you get your card ordered. Otherwise the I-751 processing is untraceable. As for mailing the application, I say send as much as you can and always send it in certfied mail so you know its been recieved regardless of what service you use.
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/selectusertype.jsp;jsessionid=bacJhMenqoWnn4bTxyAWr
Vega1x1

I did register at USCIS web site, but in order for me to get updates I need to add the case by entering the Application Receipt Number. where would I find that number? at the NOA1 letter or Biometrics letter. cose I've heard that the Receipt Number in oth letters are different and only the number from the Biometrics letter that can allow you to check the case status online.

How long take to receive answer from I-751 form?

Hello,

I want to know how long take to receive answer for application form I-751?
Where do we go to d the fingerprint?
because I have friends, who told me, they did receive the new Green Card in mail box and did not have interview and finger print. Is that true??:confused:

Thank you

Hello,

I want to know how long take to receive answer for application form I-751?
Where do we go to d the fingerprint?
because I have friends, who told me, they did receive the new Green Card in mail box and did not have interview and finger print. Is that true??:confused:

Thank you

NO, they are lying.-