Recently Approved 140 applicants check list

IFGC
if you see his Details you will understand why he got approved in one month. his Labor PD is 2002. If you got the same and once your labor get approves, then you too wiill have a fair chance to get your 140 in a month or less. This is my 2 cents after seeing so many on this forum. But Decision its upto you.

My clue

lfgc said:
Hi GCin2005,
A quick question here...your I-140 seems to have been approved within 1 month...any clue to this...is it based on the company fundamentals...I ask this as I'm planning to go PERM with my labor & if I can get 140 approved in a month...will help me with ac21.
Your input is highly appreciated.
rgds,
LFGC
PD: CO-Reg-EB3-Mar-02
Moved to BPC-Dallas.
Planning to go PERM soon

Mine is original labor,
PD is Sep 2002 and applied after Jan 2005, there is no I-485 association to this file, which makes them easy to take the decision. There is no RFE, Company have no issue with $.

I am guessing, here in after just for I-140 no I485 process is going to be fast.

These are my own guess work!

plastic_card, GCin2005,
thx for your input...appreciate it much.
will be in touch once I go PERM.
rgds,
LFGC
PD: CO-Reg-EB3-Mar-02
Moved to BPC-Dallas.
Planning to go PERM soon

Updated List with approval on 14-Mar-2005

Hello,

Please find below updated recently approved list.

Request to all future updaters: Please use date format as 'dd-mmm-yyyy' for consistency.

Thanks,
Vascodagama

goodfy said:
Just updated my info.

Goodfy,
Your update did not work. Please get the latest version of the spreadsheet, download it to your PC, edit it, and upload it in your message with the same name it had.
Thanks
Elnegro

Elnegro said:
Goodfy,
Your update did not work. Please get the latest version of the spreadsheet, download it to your PC, edit it, and upload it in your message with the same name it had.
Thanks
Elnegro

Gurus,
My details are as attached.