Recent Rfe Victims (follow Up)

feelinglucky

Registered Users (C)
Dear Friends,

Any one in this forums who have latly answered RFEs and waiting for the response or received response... pls keep this thread live, is the 60 day rule still count.. i am counting on that!!! KEEP THE FAITH< HOPE>

Dear Friends,

Any one in this forums who have latly answered RFEs and waiting for the response or received response... pls keep this thread live, is the 60 day rule still count.. i am counting on that!!! KEEP THE FAITH< HOPE>

We(Me&My husband) had a RFE on Birth certificates and the medicals.We sent the response on 4/19/07.USICS got it on the 20th .There was a LUD on 4/23/07.Today we got the welcome notices.

Congrats sumathireddy,

Could you please share the detail of RFE? what was your response?

Please do share.

Thanks,
VS

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats sumathireddy,

Could you please share the detail of RFE? what was your response?

Please do share.

Thanks,
VS

Thanks Everyone.

USICS asked to provide us with secondary evidence of Birth records because my mom's name was not on the birth certificate we had so we got Affadavits from my mom ,dad and an uncle and also Notarized copy of our ration card .USICS aslo wanted Employment verification letter since my priority date is in 2001 I guess they just wanted to make sure i still had the job.RFE on the medicals was for the X-Ray,since the reaction was 6mm our doctor didn't order an X-ray so we got the X-ray and also letter form helath department clearing us.

Here are my case details
Labor FD:Aug 8 2001
Labor Approved :6/28/2006
140/485/765/131 Filed : 7/28/06 (for both me & my spouse)
140/485/765/131 RD : 08/09/06
765 AD : 10/06 After RFE asking for color copy of driver's license which we already submitted.(for both me & my spouse)
131 AD: 2/28/07 After RFE asking for color copy of driver's license which we already submitted.(for both me & my spouse)
485 AD 4/30/07 After RFE on Birth Certificate,Medicals and Employment verification letter.

Sumathi

Dear Friends,

Well.....60 day rule does not count. I had sent my RFE [Birth Certificate & Employment letter] and wife's RFE [labor copy or approval notice for 245i & i-94 copy]. They received my RFE on Feb 26. LUDs were on Feb 27, 28 and 3/01. Since then no activity at all.

I have no idea what is going on....

Well.....60 day rule does not count. I had sent my RFE [Birth Certificate & Employment letter] and wife's RFE [labor copy or approval notice for 245i & i-94 copy]. They received my RFE on Feb 26. LUDs were on Feb 27, 28 and 3/01. Since then no activity at all.

I have no idea what is going on....

ny_newyork....same thing for me too...I responded to my RFE on EVL and USCIS received it on Feb 25, 06....As per TSC calls/congressman inquiry, my namecheck has cleared....I had LUD's in Feb but after that ....no activity...It's been 2 months+ since Feb...that I have been waiting

-----------
PD: Oct 02 (EB2/INDIA)
485 RD: Aug 05
FP1: Oct 05
FP2: Feb 13, 06

Eb2 Or Eb3 ???

cONGRATS AND GOOD LUCK .Is your case EB3 OR EB2 ??

Thanks Everyone.

USICS asked to provide us with secondary evidence of Birth records because my mom's name was not on the birth certificate we had so we got Affadavits from my mom ,dad and an uncle and also Notarized copy of our ration card .USICS aslo wanted Employment verification letter since my priority date is in 2001 I guess they just wanted to make sure i still had the job.RFE on the medicals was for the X-Ray,since the reaction was 6mm our doctor didn't order an X-ray so we got the X-ray and also letter form helath department clearing us.

Here are my case details
765 AD : 10/06 After RFE asking for color copy of driver's license which we already submitted.(for both me & my spouse)
131 AD: 2/28/07 After RFE asking for color copy of driver's license which we already submitted.(for both me & my spouse)
485 AD 4/30/07 After RFE on Birth Certificate,Medicals and Employment verification letter.

Sumathi

Dear All,

I am especially thankful to all the members.... and especially Dr. FGSILVA.... (Lots of fun, curiosities, guesses, and what not, still a mystery!!!), Antonia, EB1DOC, and many other gurus who helped me along the way to get our cards.

It was yesterday when I opened my mail box, I had my cards in the box.... what a joy!!! When I checked online message card approved message was there. So after sending in my RFE, they have approved after a week or so.

I am feeling very emotional that I would not be visiting this site that often as I used to but will be around to answer and help my fellow friends.... May all of you have your GC’s soon!

Your’s feeling lucky, really I was lucky!

Got RFE notice yesterday. Awaiting details

Dear All,

I am especially thankful to all the members.... and especially Dr. FGSILVA.... (Lots of fun, curiosities, guesses, and what not, still a mystery!!!), Antonia, EB1DOC, and many other gurus who helped me along the way to get our cards.

It was yesterday when I opened my mail box, I had my cards in the box.... what a joy!!! When I checked online message card approved message was there. So after sending in my RFE, they have approved after a week or so.

I am feeling very emotional that I would not be visiting this site that often as I used to but will be around to answer and help my fellow friends.... May all of you have your GC’s soon!

Did you send X-RAY to USCIS/NSC ????

Hi Sumathi,

Did you send your X-RAY to USCIS along with your other medical documents ?
Because I had also had the same case, my skin test is 6mm, I am expecting RFE from CSC/NSC. My case is recently trasferd to NSC.

please reply.

Thanks,
SSRK
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Everyone.

Here are my case details

Sumathi
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Congrats feelinglucky ,

could you please post your case detail? also, what was your response to your RFE?If i am not wrong then you got an RFE for delayed birth registration.

i have the same delayed registration

Thanks,

Congrats feelinglucky ,

could you please post your case detail? also, what was your response to your RFE?If i am not wrong then you got an RFE for delayed birth registration.

i have the same delayed registration

Thanks,

Did you look at sumathi's post, it is pretty clear about the rfe and the response she sent.

RFE for delayed BC registration

Did you look at sumathi's post, it is pretty clear about the rfe and the response she sent.

I got teh same RFE ..planning on doing affidavits. My parents are here , so not sure if I can get the Affidavits done here.

Thanks Everyone.

Here are my case details

Sumathi

Sumathi,
Could you please post the sample affidavit letters, I have the same RFE on my 485 and would appreciate the help.

Thanks & Regards
Ganesh

YEEEEAH! :) :) :) :) I came here to check on your status and What a nice surprise to come to this forum and see you got your cards already!!!! Not sure why the special thanks but you're welcome! :)

CONGRATULATIONS! You deserved it! welcome to the club ;) Enjoy the great feeling of relief that comes with it. I'm sure you've been staring at your card for a few days to make sure it is really there (well, at least I did that! :D)

Congrats Again!!!

Dear All,