Recent Federal Plaza GC Approval?

Just wanted to keep you all updated of my status so you have a sense of timing - I got my green card yesterday! Thanks again for all your help!

NY050604, good luck with everything. I hope you found the information you need for the I90 process...

Congrats, Yellowtuna123. I am not sure you got a 2-year green card or ten-year one. But anyway stay in the forums and it is really nice to have some to share the experience of the GC process....

NY050604 said:
Congrats, Yellowtuna123. I am not sure you got a 2-year green card or ten-year one. But anyway stay in the forums and it is really nice to have some to share the experience of the GC process....

Thanks! I got a 2-year one and I am already doing research on what I need to file in two years. :)

I will check the forum from time to time... Good luck with everything!

I finally get the GC with the right information

I got my I-551 On May 2006, but it had the error message for my gender. I did the infopass and got my passport stamped and I back to my home country for 3 weeks. The officer helped me filed the I-90 on site, after about three months, I received my new GC with right information. What a big relief.........