Recent AP approvals

7thyearext

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Have been patiently waiting for AP approval for my wife so that we can visit our folks back home. The notice date is 11/03/2003. Saw that VSC is processing 10/31/2003.

Did anyone from that date range receive their AP yet. Trying to get a idea.

And is there anything like EAD (walk-ins) which we can try. Mine falls under the northern virginia area.

Thanks

More Information request on wifes AP !!

Just saw that they sent a request for more information regarding my wife's AP (applied on 3rd nov 2003) . Will let you guys know when I receive the mail.

RFE for new AP and EAD: RD 10/30/2003

I had applied for EAD and AP along with my I-485. RD was 10/30/2003.
I received my RFE last week. It asks for all the pages of my passport that have photograph and/or biographic information and I-94. Also it vaguely states 'you can also submit any governemnt issued id, or Driver's license blah blah' I had already included all the pages of my passport for each application separately but I guess this is another of the INS's 'buying-time' tactics. There was no INS envelop included with it so I am sending mine via FEDEX along with the original blue notice of action form that was sent by them.
I am sending them all the pages again and including a photocopy of my driver's license, today. Well, we are caught between a rock and a hard place, so I guess we have to quietly keep sending them whatever they ask for and paste a smile on our faces and wait! There definitely was no mention that these secondary ids and attachments are required when I filed way back in Oct 2003. I guess at least in this sense INS is 'DYNAMIC' as in 'evolving'?!
silent.

silent

Dude,

My wife also has the same RFE (passport pages and additional photo id's). Exactly the same that you had. I will be mailing those tomm first thing via priority mail.

The letter says that they will take minimum of 14 days to process the case after they receive the response.

Do keep me posted on your case.

Thanks

How Much time after Additional Documents received

Anybody has any idea of how much time does it take for USCIS to approve AP cases after they receive the additional requested document.

Thanks

Re: STILL WAITING

Yes my AP approved on 04/16/04 AP-ND 02/24/04

thanks
Shashi
ND I485-EB3 09/26/02

Originally posted by lalitha123456
I APPLIED FOR MY A.P IN NOV.
R.D : 11/18/2003.
ANY ONE GOT A.P APPROVED AFTER NOV 18TH.

THANKS.

AP Approved

Today my AP got approval. ND is 1/12/04 .. I am still waiting for my spouse approval. ND date are same for both

AP : ND - 12/19/03, AD - ?? (VSC)

Hi,

I applied for my 2nd AP from VSC in Dec (ND - 12/19/03). Waiting patiently for it now. Saw that the processing date for VSC is Dec 10th,03. Has anybody received AP applied for in December.

Thanks
Krishnaa

AP Approved at TSC

Ap Approved after RFE
My Case Details at TSC:

I am a dependant

EAD -ND 12/30/03
Ad 2/5/04

AP-ND 12/30/03
RFE 4/2/04
Response received by TSC 4/12/04
AD-4/19/04.
waiting for actual document

I485 - ND 12/30/03
AD - ?

Last edited by a moderator:
CONGRATS MOG123

I am still wating for VSC to act on the RFE. As "silent" mentioned RFE is just a mean to delay looking at the application. I hope they process mine soon as I am desperate to go to India.

Re: AP : ND - 12/19/03, AD - ?? (VSC)

Originally posted by krishnaa
Hi,

I applied for my 2nd AP from VSC in Dec (ND - 12/19/03). Waiting patiently for it now. Saw that the processing date for VSC is Dec 10th,03. Has anybody received AP applied for in December.

Thanks
Krishnaa

Where did u see the processing date of Dec 10?

to OMGV

Faxed Routine Request to VSC on April 12th and 19th for AP, Got Standard Reply.

Did they fax the reply back to you or did they send a postal mail. How many days did they take after the fax- request

Thanks

Re: to OMGV

Originally posted by 7thyearext
Faxed Routine Request to VSC on April 12th and 19th for AP, Got Standard Reply.

Did they fax the reply back to you or did they send a postal mail. How many days did they take after the fax- request

Thanks

Sent 2 faxes on Apr 12 and 19. Received faxed reply on 19.

AP Approved VSC

My son's and husband's AP RD is Nov 10 th.
My son's AP is approved on apr 22nd..
Husband's Not yet