Recent AP approvals from NBC?

wang2travel

Registered Users (C)
I filed electronically with the receipt date of March 2nd. My case status online has not changed since. It showed in the processing date page that they have processed 131 up to March 6th.

Have any of you got your AP (485 based) approved at NBC recently? If yes, when did you file?

Thanks a lot.

Yes....Submitted on March 3rd week got approved on May 6th and recieved AP's also this week.

Good Luck

How long is the AP valid for? Any idea? And how many times can you come in? Can you reapply or extend the AP if it expires?

I'm applying next week. Wish me luck.

Nimmi:

Congratulations! Did you say March 3rd or the third week of March? If latter, then you are real lucky :)

Jifjef: my last AP was only valid for 2 months, I was so disappointed, that's why I need to apply for a new one. I have friends who got their AP valid for a whole year, though his AOS is for employment based GC. I think you can apply for a multi-entry AP, just indicate it on your app. I don't think you can extend the AP, maybe someone else here can help you out on this question. Good luck.

Applied by mail March 12th (concurrently with I130/I1485), approved May 9, got it in the mail on the 14th.

Got my AP

Finally got my AP on June 3rd. That's 3 months after I filed. At least I have it now. Good luck to those who are still waiting.