• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Receiving your passport after LONDON interview

SADK2

Registered Users (C)
Assuming there are no problems and your visa is approved without any kind of further processing, how long does it take for the London embassy to return your passort with the stamp in it?

I have 3-5 business days in my head but I'm not sure where I got that from.

Thanks!

Hi,
I pray everything goes well with you as the waiting goes on. I was told to expect my passport in the post within 7 days only to get a call in the 3rd day that there is a problem. It seems hard to trust the Embassies.
Good Luck

Thank you, Studio. Were you interviewing in London?

ANYONE ELSE? Please state how long and what city/country you had your interview.

Thank you, Studio. Were you interviewing in London?

ANYONE ELSE? Please state how long and what city/country you had your interview.

I did my interview in London. I did not submit my passport on my interview date because i was told to go and get some documents. After getting the documents, it took a week to send my passport and received it back. It took exactly one week.

Hi,

I had my interview in london. My visa was issued the same day and the officer told me that they'll send the passports in a week but I got it after 4 days.

Good luck

Did anyone in London require bank statements as my appointment letter does not mention this at all and neither does their website?

Did anyone in London require bank statements as my appointment letter does not mention this at all and neither does their website?

Hi, will do my intervie in london. Hopefully in may, what documents does ur second letter contain? Some of the people as I hear have carried the aos and statements but am not sure if they were asked for them.

Hi, my sencong NL did not mention anything about bank statements or evidence of support so I think it is different for everyone.