Received this inquiry response from CSC

Neel28

WAC-03-06*-*****
Last week the online message changed to:
"On September 28, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case......." and y/day I received a letter from CSC which reads
"Your petition has been assigned to an officer for adjudication. Please allow us sufficient time to properly adjudicate your petition in an appropriate manner. You will be notified by mail when a decision has been made"

Is this another way of saying.. "Shut your mouth and don't make any more inquiries!" :rolleyes:

-Neel

neelesh

it doesn't say that you shouldn't do more inquires. it probably would be a good idea to call them and ask every few months.

I got exactly the same message on Sep 30th after submitting an enquiry over the phone.

I was little worried that it may be a RFE where it says so " requesting additional information"

Do you know when did the status change and when did you receive the letter.

Did you receive or the lawyer received the letter.

Does RFE also have the same message like this ....

Please help

Neelesh m said:
WAC-03-06*-*****
Last week the online message changed to:
"On September 28, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case......." and y/day I received a letter from CSC which reads
"Your petition has been assigned to an officer for adjudication. Please allow us sufficient time to properly adjudicate your petition in an appropriate manner. You will be notified by mail when a decision has been made"

Is this another way of saying.. "Shut your mouth and don't make any more inquiries!" :rolleyes:

-Neel

What this means is that someone will look into the case shortly and you may expect a decision(approval or RFE) soon. One of my friends got this reply(for I-140 though) following an inquiry, and the case was approved within 3 weeks.

good luck.

-novis

I noticed change in LUD for my 485 application and the current status says.

On October 6 we responded to your request for more information concerning your case.

I haven't made any inquiry either on phone/fax so far, does anyone know what it means...

Thanks.

I485 RD 02/04 pending
I140 RD 02/04 pending

findgc,
I also noticed the same message change on the same date. I haven't inquired nor my atttorney.
Have you gotten your FP?

shassan

Shassan,

I completed my first FP on 04/2004, but haven't received any additional FP request. Have you got any for yourself, by the way what are your receipt dates.

Thanks,
findgc.

I485 RD 02/04 pending
I140 RD 02/04 pending

Yes, my LUD changed recently

I did a telephone inquiry on my case.

Does it matter anyhow regarding this message ...

I was asking coz my LUD changed on 24th Sept after my lawyer did the 2nd inquiry and I also called the Customer service yesterday and asked about my case. I havent received 2nd FP yet either.

priyaraman said:
Yes, my LUD changed recently

I did a telephone inquiry on my case.

Does it matter anyhow regarding this message ...