Received the plastic card today

gc0902

Registered Users (C)
Hi folks,
I am all done now and have successfully finished the GC marathon. I received my plastic GC card today just about 24 days after stamping.

Good luck to you all
I will visit this forum and still try to answer Qs if I can.

-gc0902

What City & State

Hi there,
Where did you get your passport stamped? i mean city & state
Please reply

Samina

hi,
we have done our stamping on 5th october 2004. our 485 was approved on 21st september. our LUDs have changed twice after that once on 28th september and then on 13th october. but the status didnt change. still shows the approval message. did ur status change after approval???

thanks in advance

AD - 9/21/04
PS - 10/5/04
LUD changes - 9/22/04,9/28/04,10/13/04

my 485 is approved on 10/22/2004.

How many days will it take to receive the Approval notice? Do I get notice or my lawyer willget it?

What documents Do I need to take with me? Please let me know.

Thanks
Gcard600

you will get the 485 approval notice

you lawyer gets the original and you get a courtsey copy. You should be able to go for stamping with the courtsey copy that you receive from USCIS.

After how many days did you get the approval notice? My case was approved on 10/19/04 so want to figure out by when the notice will arrive. Also, can you give some information on the stamping experience? What all documents are required for stamping? Thanks in advance..

DipSite-> Mine approved on Oct 19 and got the Approval Notice (courtesy copy) on Oct 23. Haven't stamped, yet.

Documents -> Info-pass Notice, Approval Notice, Passport (with I-94), 2 Photographs, EADs, APs

Mine took 4 days

Dipsite said:
After how many days did you get the approval notice? My case was approved on 10/19/04 so want to figure out by when the notice will arrive. Also, can you give some information on the stamping experience? What all documents are required for stamping? Thanks in advance..

My case was Approved on 10/18/2004 (Monday)- I made Infopass appointments on 10/19/2204(Tuesday) for 10/25/2004 (Monday- this morning). Both our copies and my lawyers copies were received on 10/22/2004(Friday).

We Got to the Buffalo ASC in downtown at 8:00 AM. Got our passports stamped and were out by 8:30. Walked two blocks to the SSA Office Building and got the card ordered for my Wife ( Until Now She had an ITIN) and also request to remove employment restriction from my card. We were out of that by 10:00 AM and then I dropped My wife and Kids Back at Home and was back at work in Downtown buffalo at 10:30 AM

How to get infopass? Any number to call //Mine is aproved on 10/22/2004. Waiting for Approval notice.

I have to goto hartford Ct for staming.

Photos: any specific photos. side view or front face.

Please let me know.