Received RFEs for my I-140 and spouse's I-485

How come?

murthytvsn said:
I140 RFE are for ability to pay I will let U know once I know about REF details

This is amazing - a big company -- how can they question -- ability to pay.
murthytvsn -- what was the contention about and how did your attorney handle the reply.

thanks

go-get-it

USCIS recieved attorney's response to RFE. Now I have wait and see. I will update whenever I hear from USCIS.

murthytvsn,
Our both(I-140 & I-485) the responses now have been received by USCIS. We'll have to wait and see.

go-get-it,
Update when you hear from USCIS Same with me I will update when I hear from USCIS And hope we will get favourable decision soon

go-get-it,
My attorney took w-2 for last three years and 3 recent pay stubs from me for I140 RFE(apart from education eval). what about your I140 RFE?

go-get-it , murthy

What's your 140rfe - if its education evaluation.. what is your degrees..

murthytvsn said:
go-get-it,
My attorney took w-2 for last three years and 3 recent pay stubs from me for I140 RFE(apart from education eval). what about your I140 RFE?

murthytvsn,
Mine was only "ability to pay". It didn't mention anything about Educational Eval, probably i had submitted my Edu Eval when applying for 140.
Attorney asked me for paystubs for yr 2004, w-2 from me for 2002, 2003 and he gathered w-2s(or financial reports), profit/loss report from the employer.
Yesterday USCIS received response. I will let you know whenever there is an update.

go-get-it,
My attorney said I140 RFE is for Education eval and company taxes. I don't have exact info. But attorney took last 3 yr w2's and 3 recent pay stubs of mine. I have a 4yr Engg. degree and Computer diplomo in Adv computing.
Both of our RFE look similar and I485 RFE is about birth cert(send affidavits and BC non availaibility now)
I will update when I receive response from USCIS

Re: Murthy

Hi Murthy,

What does your labor say? Particularly Column 14 and 15?

Thanks,
dwd123

College Yes

College Degree Required Bachelors

Major Field of Study
Math, Computers, Engineering or any other related field of study

Experience 2yrs

I have a 4yr degree in engg and diplomoin Adv computing