Received RFE - WAC02-279-52xxx

kingno1

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys, at last, My status is updated on USCIS website to RFE issued..
Here are the details...
----------------------
On March 18, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.
--------------------------
It is really a good news for me. I was sadened as OCT 2002 filers are getting RFE and Sep 2002 filers werent touched. I checked today morning and didnt see any change. I just saw this update. However, my wife's status is unchanged.
I am eagerly waiting for the RFE..:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
WAC 02-279-52XXX
---------------------
P.S: I have a question...I am supposed to move this weekend to a new apartment. Because of this RFE, I am in a fix now. Shall I cancel my move and stay here for 6 more months or go ahead and move. How does it affect the RFE, GC.
Thanks...

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends on if the RFE has been sent to your residence or your Lawyer's.

If it has been sent to the lawyer, then no worries, go ahead and change residence. Update your address with INS, file AR11.

If it has been sent to you, then I would keep this address for another 15 days to 1 month just as a mail drop to receive the RFE, and once it has been received switch to the new house and follow steps listed above.

Lucky for you

I'm Jan, 2002 case and nothing from INS at this moment.
Are u the primary applicant ?

Thanks 140 for your response. I will be paying for this apt until end of this month, so, I guess that will be sufficient for the mail to arrive if at all I receive the RFE.
My lawyer will be able to provide the response within a week as I expect the RFE to be direct as others and I have been with the same employer all the way.
Once I or my attorney recieve the RFE, then, I can change the home and update my address, infact, in the RFE response itself, we can provide the new address if asked at any place. Just want to make sure....
Thanks.

Re: Lucky for you

Originally posted by youngX
I'm Jan, 2002 case and nothing from INS at this moment.
Are u the primary applicant ?
Thanks YoungX, Yes, I am the primary applicant.

Kingno,

Don't forget reply to the RFE ASAP!

Also, can please update the thread started by Dadagiri with details of your case? He is trying to build a tracker that will track all 02/03 RFE's with responses, so that people can get an idea as to what is happening.

Good luck!

wac-02-283-*****

i am wac-02283 series nd on 10/07/2002
please, be my turn.
are there on same boat

Re: wac-02-283-*****

Originally posted by andyww
i am wac-02283 series nd on 10/07/2002
please, be my turn.
are there on same boat

Hmmm, what do I and people even before me think then?
For me, nothing since 1FP in May '02.