Received RFE Today

harapattawaiter

Registered Users (C)
Guys,
Today I received RFE which was triggered on 27th Jan 2004. I t says
Submit an orignal letter on company letterhead from your current employer stating your date of hire, duties, renumeration and prospect for continued employment.\
submit your earnings statements for the last two pay periods.
My orignal form I 693 is retuned and they need me to return to the physician and get it done again.
Might be that doctor missed something
Thanks

Yesterday I also received RFE for Employee Verification letter and G-325 form update. Mar RD.

Guys
I have one doubt as I have c hanged emloyer after 180 days, right now my RFE is for emp letter, paystubs and medical, do I have to send some AC 21 letter in order to support my case as its AC 21 case or just sending these documents would be fine.
Thanks

Ask your lawyer to draft a letter explaining your use of AC21, i.e., change of employer after 180 days of 485 RD.

Originally posted by harapattawaiter
IS this mandatory to send AC 21 letter or just optional

I don't know whether it is mandatory, but definitely it will help to make your case very lucid, paving the way for a quick approval. You can ask other forum members who have submitted similar letters to send you the format.

Originally posted by harapattawaiter
IS this mandatory to send AC 21 letter or just optional

USCIS says you are expected to inform them about change of jobs. Ask your attorney to send a cover letter, informing that you are using AC21 provision, with all the necessary documents.