Received RFE- Company name change

vsc9909

Registered Users (C)
I received cpy of RFE from attorney\'s office. As posted before it is for updated employment letter. Waiting to hear from LD on reply. I hope they also have it by now.

No Title

Can you give the time line: Looks like I am also in the same boat.
What is Category, PD,RD, When was the RFE, was there any A I140 filed?
Did the AVM change and if yes, when?
BTW, I am 9805 PD, 9911RD and no news after that. 0105 AI40 has no response yet. AVM says \'365-540..\'

No Title

Hi vsc9909,
   Can you please share the content of the RFE?

Does it ask for employment start date, current position, salary etc?

Wish you good luck

Thanks

No Title

Here we go again..
PD 09/97, RD 08/99 ND 09/99 FP 08/00. No RFE before. This is the first RFE.AVM changed on June 26th stating RFE send on June 25th. I do not know when attorney received it. He mailed its contents to me and employer on July 09.

It asks for "original letter on company letterhead from your current employer stating your date of hire, duties, remuneration and prospect of continued employment". Hope this helps.

No Title

Give the Legal Department until Monday and then call them to see if they have received and possibly started work on replying to this RFE. Good luck ! Should not be a problem. Keep that chin up and smile ..

No Title

vsc9909 can u tell me the date the rfe was issued --- it should be printed on the
rfe

I know the AVM said June 25 but the date printed would give us an indication
on when it was typed. Ours was generated on Jun26 for company name change
and I am trying to get a guesstimate on when we will be receiving our rfe

No Title

vsc9909

Can you please tell this board what is the time limit given for replying for RFE. Usually they give 30 days. But if it is having a ND of 25th june then there is not much time left to reply. The thing I am worried is that what will happen to guys who have not yet received. How can I reply within 30 days if the rfe comes to LD after say 25 days.

Please answer.