Received RFE - case was on hold due to name change - started process on 3rd July. anybody else

Rita Doshi

Registered Users (C)
I checked the AVM today and it said a query was sent on July 18th. My case was on hold because of the company name change. They started processing the case again on 3rd July after the hold was released. I\'d already received one query before they put our case on hold. They\'d asked for an employment letter(we sent on the new company letterhead and that\'s how our case was put on hold). Has anybody else\'s case which was on hold received an RFE ? Is so, about what ?

Thanks.

No Title

My case is little bit similar. Company name change. RFE for employment letter recd on Apr\'16 answered Apr\'25. Still waiting for approval.
ND : Oct\'99

No Title

In my case also they have sent RFE today 7/18. Details not known. My case was also on hold till recently due to company name change.

No Title

Ms.Rita,
Please read my post titled "iGATE RFE Waiters...please read"

Kris Sarman "iGATE RFE waiters...please read" 7/19/01 10:41am

No Title

Me tooo. Case was on hold until June 19th due to company name change. Under review thereafter. RFE was mailed on july 16th. Still haven\'t received it. Don\'t know what it is about.