Received Plastic !!!

life_on_hold

Registered Users (C)
Last Thursday i.e. 13th Nov, we received our greencards in mail for all the members of the family. Happened amazingly fast, we had our passport stamped on 27th of Oct and in less than 3 weeks time got the plastics. Came from the Nebrasaka processing office.

Good luck to all of you.

Originally posted by ND022202
life is not on hold anymore... :)

ND022202,
As of now, theoritically life ain't in hold any more ... but in my opinion it would be only so when would be able to get a real good break in job ... which hasn't happened yet.

Thank you and all the other members for your good wishes

:cool:

Originally posted by ECGC
Suggest changing your name to life_on the_move!!

Best wishes.

Yeah, not a bad idea for change of name. But, life is not really on move yet. It is just not on shakles that's it. life_on_neutral would be more becoming at this point I think ... but, won't I lose my "senior member" status if I change name ?

:)

Originally posted by life_on_hold
but, won't I lose my "senior member" status if I change name ?

:) [/B]

"Senior" member also means "old timer".....Do you really want that?;) ;)

Congratulations!!!

Came in at the right time, just when the comatose labor market is trying to wake up. Your transformation to life_on_the_move shouldn't take long, I hope.

Originally posted by ECGC
"Senior" member also means "old timer".....Do you really want that?;) ;)

Now, that I have the GC in hand, I don't at all mind the title "old timer". It rather gives a very gratifying sense of achievement. :)

Originally posted by extra_dry_gin
Congratulations!!!

Came in at the right time, just when the comatose labor market is trying to wake up. Your transformation to life_on_the_move shouldn't take long, I hope.

I hope so too. Only then this much fancied "GC" be of value.

God bless you !!! :)