Received Plastic Cards

feb12rd

Registered Users (C)
Hello All,

We had received our (mine and my spouse) Plastic Cards on Friday (June 18).
Thanks everybody for sharing their experiences and keeping this Forum the best place to discuss Immigration Issues.

Green Card Process Start Date (sometime in June, 2000)
RD : 02/12/2002
ND : 03/05/2002
FP1 : 05/01/2002
FP2 : 09/27/2003
3 EAD's and 2 AP's
NO RFE
AP : 04/22/2004
SD : 04/29/2004 (at Boston)
Status changed to Cards Ordered on 06/10/2004 : 06/14/2004
Status changed to Cards Mailed on 06/15/2004 : 06/16/2004
Physical Cards Received : 06/18/2004
Green Card Process Completed

Please let me know if somebody has any questions.

Thanks again everybody and Have a nice week ahead.

feb12RD.

Hey! GOOD LUCK to both you and your spouse! We got out passport stamped last week - hopefully we will get the actual cards soon as well.

All the best!

My passport is stamped on 05/15/04 at Arlington VA. The on-line status has not changed. Just waiting for the card.
ND: Nov 2002
AD: 10 May 2004
SD: 15 MAY 2004

Congrats all !

Question,
can we travel outside of US with just stamping and before the plastic card comes?
thanks

Oct2002_485 said:
Congrats all !

Question,
can we travel outside of US with just stamping and before the plastic card comes?
thanks

Yes you can, stamp is as good as plastic card. During entry to US, POE officers might ask you for secondary inspection and that is pretty normal.

sam99,

your cards should be ordered by end of this month and you should receive them by 1st week of July according to the trend. Good Luck and hoping that the trend continues as everybody knows that there is no logic and sequence in USCIS dictionary.

Good Luck,
feb12RD.

Approval letter timing

How long does it take to get the approval letter on hand?

Also does it go to the attorney or the applicant?

Thanks

ramss,

Sorry for the delay in replying. We got approved on 04/22 (as per online message). Got the approval letter (most likely) on 04/27. It was a courtesy copy. The originals were sent to the lawyer. You can go for stamping with the courtesy copy, which we did and have stamped on 4/29 without any problems. We also got the originals from the lawyer the next day on 4/30.
Hope this helps.

Wishes,
feb12RD.

Hi

I will have my interview next month.
Question is:
Do they ask a lots of question regarding your job,working hours and personal life,or they just ask for the documents on the list?...
I am nervous...

feb12rd said:
ramss,

Sorry for the delay in replying. We got approved on 04/22 (as per online message). Got the approval letter (most likely) on 04/27. It was a courtesy copy. The originals were sent to the lawyer. You can go for stamping with the courtesy copy, which we did and have stamped on 4/29 without any problems. We also got the originals from the lawyer the next day on 4/30.
Hope this helps.

Wishes,
feb12RD.

Thanks for the information.

I did receive my courtesy copy yesterday (06/23) and I plan to go for the stamping sometimes next week.

Will post my experience after stamping...

Just got approved today

Hey , i just got approved today... Please post your Stamping experience

Thanks

ben