Received plastic cards from CSC !

debo_nair

Registered Users (C)
Finally me and wife received our plastics from CSC yesterday. Thankfully no mistakes on it. It was mailed from Corbin KY.

No Title

debo nice to see U here. So it took 7 months to get the card. Mine was approved in Jan, i should receive some where in July.

Thanks guys !! I am

these days active in B2 visa category cos i am inviting my parents to US next month...they should be going for drop box at Mumbai..keeping my fingers crossed.

congratulations!!!!!!

in one previous post i read that your message was "processing hasc been completed\'Did it change to card has been ordered or you got it without the message changing.

Approx. how many days after stamping...

Hi Debo:

Approx. how many days after stamping did your AVM message change from "Approved..." to "Process completed" (i.e. when did it change)?

It took about 7 months from your approval date to finally get the actual card in hand. This seems to be the average time it is taking to get the card for people at CSC.

does the letter has "Return Service Requested" marked on it ??

Hi Debo,

Congrats..!!

just wondering if the letter(s) you got has "Return Service Requested" marked on it.

-sheshi

Congrats Debo

Debo,

Congrats on your plastic card.
Did you try contacting CSC for the plastic cards ? I stamped my passport sometime in July 2002 and am still waiting. AVM has also not changed. My hubby got his card though sometime in Nov.
What is your suggestion that I should follow ? Should I call the INS office ? When is the best time to call them ? I have been trying but am always getting a busy signal.
Would appreciate if you can throw some light on this..
Thanks.
Congrats once again and enjoy.