Received plastic card in 4 weeks!!!!!......But.......

No Title

Hello Guys

What don\'t all of you read post # 1.3.1. In which I clearly mention "My Bad (that means My Mistake)...IN MY CULTURE MY FATHER\'S FIRST NAME IS A MIDDLE NAME.." I GUESS I can not make more clearer then this. Inspite of that if people are still confused then god help them

No Title

For you kind information I posted msg # 1.3.1 way before even bogu put his comments. If you and bogu can\'t read the whole discussion thoroughly then Its your fault.

More than help, you are trying to make people post messages that suit your understanding

I am not here to discuss percentages of people who have a middle name or no.

Also, no one has posted any information that is misleading or confusing. If you guys get confused just becuase you don\'t have a middle name thats not anyone elses problem. Don\'t discourage people from posting queries.

If you are confused and can\'t help then don\'t waste your time on this discussion. Go help someone you can help.

And put a banner across your name saying \'PEOPLE SHOULD POST ONLY MESSAGES THAT I UNDERSTAND\'. Seems like you belong to a community of people who just like to create a havoc if they don\'t understand stuff.

No Title

Who are you say that we cannot use this forum ? It it is a confusing posting we must tell this.

Got the GC in 1.5 month after POE, but Misspelt on GC

Gurus, please help.

We got our GC a week ago, but my wife\'s name is misspelt on her GC. INS help line said that she needs to file I-90 in Local INS office (Newark, NJ) and pay the $110 fee. It is the pain of the neck to deal with Local INS office and pay the $110 for INS\'s mistake.

Can I contact the Service center where the card was issued to have them send a new card? or it only can be done at local office and redo the fingerprint?

Anyone has the same experience at Newark office?

Thanks.

No Title

if "IN MOST CASES FATHERS NAME IS NOT MIDDLE NAME",
then what the hell is the middle name for most people ?

No Title

I am not trying to make fun out of people. I am trying to clear confusion. I am never posing intelligent as you said. I am telling again it is to clear the confusion. Your comment seems to be very hitting.

What\'s in a name?

Normally I would say: nothing - theres not much in a name. However, seeing how my nom de plume happens to be a letter off from DMax the originator of this thread, I fully appreciate the significance of a misspelled name.

On this note, just a thought that just as we can never choose our parents, we cannot choose the names we are born with. We can however change our names later on in life as we see fitting. The only issue that might negate this awesome power we have at our disposal to define our identity is the fact that those of us who have our father\'s name as our middle name would have to settle with keeping our middle names, since unfortunately, we generally do not have the liberty to change our father\'s names.