Received notice of intent and replied

stoned

Registered Users (C)
My wife received NOID in Sep and we sent the response in time. Allegations were that my wife's mother denied the fact that her daughter is married and leasing staff denied to recognize my wife. Some other related to initial evidence we provided at the time of interview.
Also, her son lives with her parents and she applied medicaid for him at her mothers house. They wrote that it appear we never lived toghter and marriage is for mmigration purpose only.

We sent alot of bills listed under both names.
affidavits from neighbors and friends.
A detail affidavit from me for response of each allegation.

What are the chances based on my situation of getting petition approved.

All answers or personel experiences will help me and Thanks in advance.

was NOID rude and subjective? if yes, then most likely you will be denied no matter what you send even third-party independent objective evidence. if uscis (officers) dont like you, you screwed and should pray to find a good attorney and file a good appeal and have judge that has a good mood that day he review your case.

if NOID was professional up to the point step by step, then you may have some chances, IF you answer to everything clearly and convincely and add 50% more evidence on the top of it. if not, DAO will make a big deal out of small things and find enough crap to deny you in 3-4 pages letter.

as of WHY her mother denied you are her son in law thats a big red flag that I have no idea how one could explain. the only way would be that her mom did not like you and did not want you to be in the us, but then you have to prove it with something more than just your words, like some past evidence she did not like you, I dont know like that eveyrone was at your wedding except of her mother who DONT like you. Dont try to tell she is old and have memory troubles -- this one wont fall IF you cannot provide some solid past medical history proving so.

your leasing office not recognizing you thats another hard one to proof, you need a really good lawyer like RIGHT now, before even submitting repsone.

affidavits from neighbors and friends are irrelevant and will be counted only IF they are written by US citizen that live at least 2 years at the spot they claiming to live right now (through their letters)

affidavit from you dont mean nothing and only parts that are attached independent objective evidence counts in. any fights on words, or like uscis says "absent evidence pointing to whtere the truth is will not suffice" (Ho, Dec 3051) will do no good and only helps USCIS to deny you base on fact they ask you to resolve inconsistencies by independent objective evidence and you only talk.

ps. adding someones name at bills is a simple task. to USCIS you are married on paper, thats all. show some financial trust -- banking accounts together, tax returns, history of checks you guys cash, paid with over the span of time

Last edited by a moderator:
was NOID rude and subjective? if yes, then most likely you will be denied no matter what you send even third-party independent objective evidence. if uscis (officers) dont like you, you screwed and should pray to find a good attorney and file a good appeal and have judge that has a good mood that day he review your case.

if NOID was professional up to the point step by step, then you may have some chances, IF you answer to everything clearly and convincely and add 50% more evidence on the top of it. if not, DAO will make a big deal out of small things and find enough crap to deny you in 3-4 pages letter.

as of WHY her mother denied you are her son in law thats a big red flag that I have no idea how one could explain. the only way would be that her mom did not like you and did not want you to be in the us, but then you have to prove it with something more than just your words, like some past evidence she did not like you, I dont know like that eveyrone was at your wedding except of her mother who DONT like you. Dont try to tell she is old and have memory troubles -- this one wont fall IF you cannot provide some solid past medical history proving so.

your leasing office not recognizing you thats another hard one to proof, you need a really good lawyer like RIGHT now, before even submitting repsone.

affidavits from neighbors and friends are irrelevant and will be counted only IF they are written by US citizen that live at least 2 years at the spot they claiming to live right now (through their letters)

affidavit from you dont mean nothing and only parts that are attached independent objective evidence counts in. any fights on words, or like uscis says "absent evidence pointing to whtere the truth is will not suffice" (Ho, Dec 3051) will do no good and only helps USCIS to deny you base on fact they ask you to resolve inconsistencies by independent objective evidence and you only talk.

ps. adding someones name at bills is a simple task. to USCIS you are married on paper, thats all. show some financial trust -- banking accounts together, tax returns, history of checks you guys cash, paid with over the span of time

Well NOID was step by step with events that what date we applied the case and what date we were interviewed. and then list of documents they had at the time of interview and then explnations stating why those documents were not enough proof.

It was well written but IO used the same one to send out to somebody else because they forgot to delete their name from the letter on one of the sentences.

Beside the allegations on evidence I sent them in 2006 which was totally BS that they have only one months bills and we gace them copy of a blank check showing both our names on their and they wrote that check was not dated. How can one date a blank check.

Main allegations was that they inquired from Texas health services and found out that her address was where her mothers live and they did some other supplementary checks which confirmed the information but again that is BS.

Then they had what they found out from mother and because my wife has an outstanding ticket that is why her mother lied to them. I sent them a recent letter from attorney showing the outstanding tickets and fines which they are trying to collect on behalf of city.

and at the end leasing office event but i got a letter from them stating that we been living here for past three years.

let us see because i replied to every single line they wrote in the letter and now just praying to God that i dont have to take the Judge route beause that is very expensive.

well, sounds to me your DAO made decision before even writing his letter - thats why he like didnt care wasting more time and just copy paste from other letter. This also shows you are unlucky with a crappy officer that make simple mistakes. USCIS officers are like cops - first impression only matters. if you impress you are on a good side they will believe anything, oh boy when you even once cross the line and step on the bad side, they will stick to you with stupid stuff. that check is an example. this check thing with a date and her past found bill regarding hospital yeah thats a BS and this just shows you DAO is a lunatic and will put a bunch of crap just to sent out NOID. I give you 99% of being denied (sorry), acordingly to what you wrote regarding USCIS response. And dont worry. No matter what you would supply, they would found other "factual findings" and deny on those new findings. Just prepare yourself for an appeal, get a good lawyer (here is how to recognize one: regarding appeal he wont tell you chances to win are bigger than 50-50 b/c 98% of appeals are denied, any atorney saying 80% win just wants your money. Good attorney wont take an appeal without looking through it day or two because good attorney want to see case hes taking having solid grounds for appeal to be admitted, good attorney for the mess you are in wont take less than 6,000, but most likely around 8,000. Anything below that would be either your luck you found a hot shot that dont care about his work/money just want to fight with USCIS, or somebody who will mess up your last chance appeal). IF you have a chance to reopen/reconsider, get attorney ASAP and explain EVERYTHING but not in your words -- just by independent third party evidence. Example the checks -- get a printout from your bank last XX months/years you guys using checks together day by day. Regarding your hospital bill, show other wife bills from the same period of time going to your joint address - multiple bills. Try to explain maybe from mother or wife (she is USC right?) why would she gave her mom's address. Dont try to go around - if you plan to put "my wife has a memory problems she forgot our address and put her mom" -- this is OK AS LONG as you WILL attach a past medical history SHOWING she indeed has those memory troubles. Hope you see where I am going -- everything you explain, you have to have 2 or 3 objective documents explaining your explanations on the top of it. This is the only way DAO may reconsider, however their reconsideration rate is like 5% because its like working for a government, being paid for 2 weeks of work and then admitting "oh well I was wrong". Note, it doesnt happen often UNLESS there is a good new evidence showing that DAO did not make mistake, just did not have enough evidence to work with. This is the only way you will get away with it. GOOD LUCK, keep posting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine was AOS and not removal of condition and my case is pending for almost three years now.