Received NOID....................what are the chances of rebuttal?

I got Noid and I replied to the rebuttal with the help of my new Lawyer Again I received Second Interview... what are the chances??

I had the same situation as yours and I did my interview 1.5 months ago and now i’m waiting for decision.

I got Noid and I replied to the rebuttal with the help of my new Lawyer Again I received Second Interview... what are the chances??

I had the same situation and I had the interview since a month and half a month ago. Still waiting for decision.

Hi, I have a question people kept telling me when you're on the status and you got the rebuttal, chances you'd get approved it's really low! how many of you seen or heard rebuttal cases have been approved without a second interview, just by submitting new evidence? thank you so much! please share your experience it's really important to me I'm really hopeless :((

Has anyone got approval for the case after the submission of rebuttal after getting NOID? And how long do they take to give a decision once the rebuttal for the case is submitted?

Has anyone got approval for the case after the submission of rebuttal after getting NOID? And how long do they take to give a decision once the rebuttal for the case is submitted?
No body knows, it can take months. I am in the same boat as you and been waiting for 2 months now. Ead clock stopped counting days but it says clock is still running. What about you? Is clock stopped too?

My EAD clock is still running and it's been a little more than a month since i had submitted my rebuttal.
I have seen an approval case after rebuttal. So it is possible. There is no way to tell how it will take.

Can you share your timeline? When did you apply. Which office? When did you get NOID?