Registered Users (C)
Guys,

Just now received a letter from Micheal A. Cannon. Here it goes:

=====================================================================

To,
My Name
Address

Dear MyName,

Your letter dated June X, 2007, directed to Mrs. George W. Bush concerning your name check status for immigration purposes, was forwarded to the Department of Justice and subsequently referred to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) for reply.

A review of the FBI's Name Check Program database revealed that your request was received from the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services(USCIS) on September XX, 2004. This submission was processed and finalized on July XX, 2007. The results were forwarded to the USCIS Headquarters, Washington D.C.

I trust this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,
Signature.......

Micheal A. Cannon
Section Chief
National Name Check Program Section
Records Management Division.

======================================================================

Hope this helps......

Good Luck!
Hudakchullu.

Cool!
Congrats in advance lucky fella

Guys,

To,
My Name
Address

Dear MyName,

Your letter dated June X, 2007, directed to Mrs. George W. Bush concerning your name check status for immigration purposes, was forwarded to the Department of Justice and subsequently referred to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) for reply.

A review of the FBI's Name Check Program database revealed that your request was received from the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services(USCIS) on September XX, 2004. This submission was processed and finalized on July XX, 2007. The results were forwarded to the USCIS Headquarters, Washington D.C.

Sincerely,
Signature.......

Micheal A. Cannon
Section Chief

Hope this helps......

Good Luck!
Hudakchullu.

Also can you please let us know when did you write a letter to First lady and when did you get response?

I received almost an identical letter, except for actual dates of course, after my GC was already approved. You will hear something soon.

question

Zgreen,

Can you post the letter you had sent to Mrs. Bush?

If you do not have one handy, was there any thing special you had mentioned in to your letter to Mrs. Bush? I have also sent a letter to her but it was a standard letter with my case details and request to her to have it expediated from FBI.

Thanks

Congrats! You should receive approval for your GC very soon!

I got my approval within a few weeks of receiving the letter from Mr. Michael Cannon.

Guys,

To,
My Name
Address

Dear MyName,

Sincerely,
Signature.......

Micheal A. Cannon
Section Chief

Hope this helps......

Good Luck!
Hudakchullu.

Could you please post the letter that you wrote

hai hudakchullu ,

First Congratulations, I am sure you will get GC soon. I would be thankful if you could please post or send the letter you wrote to first lady regarding name check enquiry. This help will be most appreciated.

Thanks,
goudpmk

Hi Hudakchullu,

How long(many months or days) it took from sending of your letter to President George Bush and receiving response from Mr. Michael Cannon?

I would appreciate your reply.

Thank you!

sVirgo,

It took around 3 months from sending letter to receiving response.

Please search the forum to get the format/template used for contacting responsible personnels.......

Here is what I could locate:
==================================================
To:
Michael A. Cannon
Chief, National Name Check
Program Section
Records Management Division
935 Pennsylvania Avenue N.W
Washington DC 20535-0001

RE: Name Check Status for I-485 application.

Dear Mr. Cannon:

I had applied for my Adjustment of status (I-485) on 31-Aug-2004. I understand that the I-485 Adjudication process by USCIS is now pending waiting for name check results from your department. It has been almost three years since it is pending. I would appreciate if you can let me know the current status of the name check. In case my name check is pending I would be grateful if you could expedite the same. Thanks for your time & your help on this regard.

To help identify information about me in your records systems and/or programs, I am providing the following identifying information:

Full Name:
Alien No:
I-485 Receipt:
Date of Birth:
Place of Birth:
Social Security Number:
Current Address:
Phone Number:
Email id:

If you have any questions, please call me at MyPhone (day or evenings) or at Myaddress

Sincerely,

MyName

========================================================

Last edited by a moderator:
Hai hudakchullu

H hudakchullu,

Thanks for your reply, Why don't you post the letter you wrote to concern person about your name check pending. Help people and get blessings from god.

Thanks,

goudpmk

goudpmk,

Other letters are no different than what I have posted above. You can write them in plain English... nothing fancy. Provide all the information which can help them identify your case.

Good Luck!

HudakChullu.

last help, hudakchullu

Hai hudakchullu

Thanks for your reply. I understand you wrote letter to

Michael A. Cannon
Program Section
Washington DC 20535-0001

Please conform, I will also be planing to write letter regarding my name check pending.

Thanks for your help.

goudpmk

Yep, the address is right. You can send an identical letter to the below address as well:

William L Hooton
Assistant Director, Records Management Division
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Room 11703
Washington DC 20535-0001

Michael A. Cannon
Program Section
Washington DC 20535-0001

First Lady Mrs. Laura Bush
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500

fbinncp@ic.fbi.gov

Good Luck!

Hello forrest_gump,Zgreen,hudakchullu

Do we need to send any privacy release form for Mrs.Bush or Michael Canon to get the reply???

Did any of you guys sent it???

I didn't send any privacy release form, not even the FOIPA feedback. But I did enclose a copy of my i-485 receipt for their convenience.

Also I saw a lot of people asking for templates, it is really unnecessary. Just talk about the truth, how long your case has been pending and that you hope Mrs. Bush would help look into the matter. A personalized letter, very simple.