Received I-485 Interview Notice @Charlotte...

How to get a Infopass Apointment

spartakus,

Is there a trick to getting the infopass apointment. it keeps saying no appointments available. What was the option that you clicked for taking apointment,

Thanks,

Ke Park

infopass and my visit to Charlotte

Hi ke_park,

always try in the evenings after 5 pm and you may wanna just keep trying that is what I did. I used to check it once a day and that did not get me any infopass appointment during the work hours. only after trying it many times and after hours I got the appointment.

One piece of advice though, the officers there do not seem to want to answer questions regarding 485 cases, it depends on whom you get but I heard one officer screaming at a chinese guy that she would not go into the case since it is not her case and she did the same for another lady.

By the way they have like 800 cases at the Charlotte office, so you can imagine the mess over there

Spartakus

Did your message change online

spartakus,

I have one more question. Did your message change online after your case was trasferred to soemthing like "Your file was recieved here on XXX Date." ?

Thanks,

Ke_park

online update

No. Nothing changed after it was transferred or after I got the finger prints or after I gto the interview letter also the Last Update Date on profile did not change also.

Spartakus